Why do we have so many idiots and hypocrites on here

yungblood6

Get Money Dummy
Sep 22, 2007
Kansas City
Wii Online Code
5134-2285-1457-3930
Its funny how i make a relevent post or state an opinion i have up for discusion and i get flamed for wasting space and time. but we have all these posts with these stupid count down games and bann the user above. What gives? if any thing is a waste of space it would be that. there are like 57 pages of nothing in the count down thread. Lets use the space we are given for debates and discusions , and not use it for bored little kid games that waste space, i mean you guys love your wii so much shouldnt you be playing that instead of making useless threads?(wii must not be that fun to you anymore lol)

Lets keep this site differnt from the other forum sites (gamefaqs,ign, pspcrazy) and post relevent debates, discusions and findings.

PS: how do you edit the title of your thread i got a couple typos up there.

Last edited:
In long -All posts in the games room dont add anything on to the overall post count
So there for there just for fun

In short -games are fun

Ps - you cant

If you notice a member flaming and or trolling feel free to send me and or any of the other staff a private message and we'll gladly look into it. As for the games section the posts in that section don't add to a users overall post count. As DarkPrinny mentioned, the games section is just for fun.

Hey syntax that bigjake guy you baned check his last few posts

He spamed like hell
I reportd the first bit of it
---Erase this when red--

yungblood6 said:
Its funny how i make a relevent post or state an opinion i have up for discusion and i get flamed for wasting space and time. but we have all these posts with these stupid count down games and bann the user above. What gives? if any thing is a waste of space it would be that. there are like 57 pages of nothing in the count down thread. Lets use the space we are given for debates and discusions , and not use it for bored little kid games that waste space, i mean you guys love your wii so much shouldnt you be playing that instead of making useless threads?(wii must not be that fun to you anymore lol)

Lets keep this site differnt from the other forum sites (gamefaqs,ign, pspcrazy) and post relevent debates, discusions and findings.

Just avoid the board games section and you'll be fine.

Complaining about the Board Games? Tsk tsk tsk. It's meant to goof off...post count doesn't work there.

And I'd say an easy 90% of the regulars here aren't idiots (even if I disagree with them, they can still be smart), and probably 80% at the least aren't hypocrites.

I R Beeing More Of Idoit Than U

BrandonMcAuslan said:
I fall into the 10% category.
Brandon feels left out.
Xenithion said:
I agree, alot of people here are ok, but everyone can be annoying at times, and be hypocritical. But that's humans for you!!
You humans need more pie...
How about you stop being so non-human?

Xenithion said:
I agree, alot of people here are ok, but everyone can be annoying at times, and be hypocritical. But that's humans for you!!
You humans need more pie...

Can I have cake ?

I want a peace of Links cake and the area round it

yungblood6 said:

i feel that sameway...its like with SOME people (and i say some cuz there are people who can debate) you cant even have a decent debate with, such fanboyism or watever u wanna call it, they dont look at how or wat it really is, they just want to claim watever they are backing to be #1. And i do also agree with all these non sense threads, i mean i know people get board and wanna make a "board game" but some are just SO stupid...anyway i dont mean to offend the people that do make these threads, all im sayin is tone it down a notch and focus on wat the site is mainly for and thats talkin about gaming.

Darkprinny said:
Can I have cake ?

I want a peace of Links cake and the area round it

lol...can u tell me something..do you edit photos for a living? your very creative and have a great sense of humor..i dont know how you make all these pics..ive seen a bunch already in the past few days keep it up lol u got me laughin:lol: