Why do you guys hate so much

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sovieto

Banned
Aug 6, 2006
Why do you guys hate the PS3 so much? You guys give all such great opinions, which you shouldn't be allowed to have since you wouldn't consider even doing.

"PS3 is to expensive"
are you going to buy one? or was planning to?

what is so bad about it, the only thing i really see wrong is the blu ray which might fail, and its bad to force it onto the consumers. and give me some reasons without comparing it to other systems

and yah dont even try saying ps3 is to expensive please when its such a great value

if say wii is so great why do you even care about the ps3? saying its ***************** ******* ******** ************ isnt going to make it worse, or better

WiiWouldLike2Play said:
i heard from this forum that you gotta buy a cable for it? true or no? o_O o_O
hdmi cable, its not mandatory, its for HD

wiirules123 said:
cause ps3 is gay
Give a relevant reason to saying that, and I'll agree. It costs alot, yet it does alot. Just 'cause people don't wanna save for it or pay that much for it, doesn't make it stupid. I'm getting one when the price goes down, just 'cause I can't afford it, otherwise it's fine. There's only one thing (other then the price) that I don't like about the PS3, and that's the lack of vibration in the controller, but I'll get over that. The PS3 is also hated because of its size, and the Wii is small. That's because the PS3 needs alot more space for stuff then the Wii does, due to the much more superior graphics and complex games. (Sorry if I don't know technical words). Now, I'm not a PS3 fanboy, and I don't prefer the PS3 to the Wii (though I haven't played one), but as Sov. said, all this fanboyish hate against something for no reason is silly :) and it just annoys people who don't find it funny. The PS3 hasn't ever done anything to you, and if you say 'Oh PS3 fanboys hate the Wii' why the hell would you wanna stoop to there level? Anyway, rant over, and I'm out :D:lol:

Sovieto said:
hdmi cable, its not mandatory, its for HD

exactly its for HD. The PS3 is made specifically for HDTV but they dont even give out the cables when you buy it.

Avais100 said:
exactly its for HD. The PS3 is made specifically for HDTV but they dont even give out the cables when you buy it.
*thinks for an excuse* okay they screw you over, but wow, guess what, i hate the ps3 too, so im not the best at defending it

Good system, but it costs too much. Even if I bought it with my own money my parents would just see it as money badly spent; as long as I live under their roof. I now plan on getting a 360 as my second system, don't know when.

Sure it may be great value, but all that makes it is NOT over priced; it is still expensive, especially for a gaming system, and in UK £420+ and a game (what will it be with bluray and all £40 - £50. You must be crazy, no way will I buy a gaming system for that price which is its main reason, GAMING. You are not going to buy it and think "Yay, now I am gonna buy a new music CD" or "Now I can watch some bluray DVD's, awesome" (any normal person anyway); You buy it with a game and Resistance is a disappointment (not a system seller nor a good reason to buy a ps3 like people were saying before it came out) and I have played motor storm in the London science museum in "GameOn" it is dull.

Maybe that's why I "hate" it so much, even though I don't show it on these forums. 1 years waiting for PS3 when there was already an alternative. Only a miracle price drop would make me consider a ps3 now.

i don't hate ps3, i was going to buy one but wii caught my eye first.
some games look attractive like lair and killzone, and stuff.
thank god again for not releasing gow2 on ps3

i found out hdmi and component cables are different, so you do get your HD

IT IS WAY TO ****ING EXPENSIVE!!!! I speak the truth!
$600 just so we can have fancy graphics just isnt enough!

i mean it is expensive..for the average consumer, but smart people like me who know a blueray player alone runs for about $900, we know that the ps3 is definatley worth it, its just...the average consumer is dumb...oh and money doesnt grow on trees...oh and this is a wii forum site...dumbass.

Cap'n Crunch said:
i mean it is expensive..for the average consumer, but smart people like me who know a blueray player alone runs for about $900, we know that the ps3 is definatley worth it, its just...the average consumer is dumb...oh and money doesnt grow on trees...oh and this is a wii forum site...dumbass.
exactly, to the mass market its to expensive, so they wont look twice, but if you see whats in it, the value you get is awesomeeeee

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back