Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Why do you guys hate so much

Discussion in 'Playstation Consoles' started by Sovieto, Jan 6, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sovieto

Sovieto Banned

Why do you guys hate the PS3 so much? You guys give all such great opinions, which you shouldn't be allowed to have since you wouldn't consider even doing.

"PS3 is to expensive"
    are you going to buy one? or was planning to?

what is so bad about it, the only thing i really see wrong is the blu ray which might fail, and its bad to force it onto the consumers. and give me some reasons without comparing it to other systems

and yah dont even try saying ps3 is to expensive please when its such a great value

if say wii is so great why do you even care about the ps3? saying its ***************** ******* ******** ************ isnt going to make it worse, or better

2. WiiWouldLike2Play

WiiWouldLike2Play CU Guild For Life! :DDD

Wii Friend Code: 2881-3576-4343-5770
    2881-3576-4343-5770
    i heard from this forum that you gotta buy a cable for it? true or no? o_O o_O

3. Sovieto

Sovieto Banned

hdmi cable, its not mandatory, its for HD

4. wiirules123

wiirules123 skateboards rock

cause ps3 is gay

5. Sovieto

Sovieto Banned

and the wii rules

6. King Wiired

King Wiired HITLER ME JEZ

Wii Friend Code: 8756-4872-6334-8478
    8756-4872-6334-8478
    Give a relevant reason to saying that, and I'll agree. It costs alot, yet it does alot. Just 'cause people don't wanna save for it or pay that much for it, doesn't make it stupid. I'm getting one when the price goes down, just 'cause I can't afford it, otherwise it's fine. There's only one thing (other then the price) that I don't like about the PS3, and that's the lack of vibration in the controller, but I'll get over that. The PS3 is also hated because of its size, and the Wii is small. That's because the PS3 needs alot more space for stuff then the Wii does, due to the much more superior graphics and complex games. (Sorry if I don't know technical words). Now, I'm not a PS3 fanboy, and I don't prefer the PS3 to the Wii (though I haven't played one), but as Sov. said, all this fanboyish hate against something for no reason is silly :) and it just annoys people who don't find it funny. The PS3 hasn't ever done anything to you, and if you say 'Oh PS3 fanboys hate the Wii' why the hell would you wanna stoop to there level? Anyway, rant over, and I'm out :D:lol:

7. wiirules123

wiirules123 skateboards rock

could'nt have said this better

8. Avais100

Avais100 WiiChat Member

exactly its for HD. The PS3 is made specifically for HDTV but they dont even give out the cables when you buy it.

9. Sovieto

Sovieto Banned

*thinks for an excuse* okay they screw you over, but wow, guess what, i hate the ps3 too, so im not the best at defending it

10. MetroidZ

MetroidZ Only took 4 years to get1

Wii Friend Code: 1000-0000-0000-0000
    1000-0000-0000-0000
    Good system, but it costs too much. Even if I bought it with my own money my parents would just see it as money badly spent; as long as I live under their roof. I now plan on getting a 360 as my second system, don't know when.

Sure it may be great value, but all that makes it is NOT over priced; it is still expensive, especially for a gaming system, and in UK £420+ and a game (what will it be with bluray and all £40 - £50. You must be crazy, no way will I buy a gaming system for that price which is its main reason, GAMING. You are not going to buy it and think "Yay, now I am gonna buy a new music CD" or "Now I can watch some bluray DVD's, awesome" (any normal person anyway); You buy it with a game and Resistance is a disappointment (not a system seller nor a good reason to buy a ps3 like people were saying before it came out) and I have played motor storm in the London science museum in "GameOn" it is dull.

Maybe that's why I "hate" it so much, even though I don't show it on these forums. 1 years waiting for PS3 when there was already an alternative. Only a miracle price drop would make me consider a ps3 now.

11. funsohng

funsohng Wii Launch Day Owner

Wii Friend Code: 5866-9174-2110-8921
    5866-9174-2110-8921
    i don't hate ps3, i was going to buy one but wii caught my eye first.
    some games look attractive like lair and killzone, and stuff.
    thank god again for not releasing gow2 on ps3

12. Sovieto

Sovieto Banned

i found out hdmi and component cables are different, so you do get your HD

13. Joe

Joe Banned

Wii Friend Code: 5856-5939-3035-0479
    5856-5939-3035-0479
    IT IS WAY TO ****ING EXPENSIVE!!!! I speak the truth!
    $600 just so we can have fancy graphics just isnt enough!

14. Cap'n Crunch

Cap'n Crunch WiiChat Member

i mean it is expensive..for the average consumer, but smart people like me who know a blueray player alone runs for about $900, we know that the ps3 is definatley worth it, its just...the average consumer is dumb...oh and money doesnt grow on trees...oh and this is a wii forum site...dumbass.

15. Sovieto

Sovieto Banned

exactly, to the mass market its to expensive, so they wont look twice, but if you see whats in it, the value you get is awesomeeeee

16. fuzzai

fuzzai Wii onwer since 12/28/06

Wii Friend Code: 4747-6693-4478-8074
    4747-6693-4478-8074
    Personally, i don't like it because of the PS2.

And it all goes down to, Xbox Vs PS2, xbox was new, yet graphics looked great. i always found, obvisouly the PSX, and then the PS2, the graphics were, ugly, they were square, everything was square, nothing rounded off.

So when i decided to get a console it was M$, i HATE microsoft more then i do Sony, but i rather an xbox because of the PS2. it all went down to that for me, and im sure for others.

They had a nice system, yet ugly things on it. just not appealing.

And now with the PS3, bluray is an issue for me, i don't like what sony is doing pushing it on ppl.
    I don't like the fact that you do NOT get your cable to watch/use this thing in true HD.

And plus the games, i personally like the games that are more exclusive to the Xbox. The only game i enjoyed that was exclusive to the PS2 was GTA, and its now all over Xbox. So no use for me.

I got a Wii, cuz it has Mario, Mario is the king. thats it.

What does sony have that makes me want it? nothing, my dog can **** a brick like that ps3 no problem :)

And again, its all back to, go to a vehicle forum, say GM VS Ford. lol its a preference. you can say the ps3 is great till yoru blue in the face, it wont matter right?

Wii & Xbox = Price of a PS3...

you tell me who wins :)

17. fuzzai

fuzzai Wii onwer since 12/28/06

Wii Friend Code: 4747-6693-4478-8074
    4747-6693-4478-8074
    you got a good point, BUT

what microsoft did, making there HD DVD player portable, to be used on a computer, is even better.

I know a bluray player is 900, but there's 3 movies i really want that are only on BluRay. so HD DVD has won me over so far, thus equaling alot of ppl not needing a PS3 for that price right.

but yeah, its a money thing, i personaly don't have 2grand to spend on all 3 systems that are out. i own 2 for the price of 1 :D hehe

18. viperjason

viperjason WiiChat Member

Have you even tried to play bluray movies on it. From what I hear it sucks as a bluray player. The controls are funky and the Quality isnt as good as a standalone.

And if its soo awesome, why can I walk into target and find plenty on store shelves....while the wii is sold out. Just admit it...Sony dropped the ball this time.

19. Prez

Prez Señor Prez

Wii Friend Code: 9004-9974-6002-5074
    9004-9974-6002-5074
    I don't think they did.
    Its a great system, and works great, and those who were able to afford it, bought it, and like it.
    They dropped no ball.
    I think that it only looks bad by comparison, because the Wii is so revolutionary and such.

20. climbatiz

climbatiz Wii Professor

Wii Friend Code: 7228-8695-6936-7573
    7228-8695-6936-7573
    i know a gamer that bought a ps3 and stayed overnight for it, but after he played it he said, ..... WTF DID I JUST WASTE 600$? anyways, he put it back in the box, but it on ebay, got 1,500$ and bought a wii, so 1,500$-250$ hmm? wow he earned a lot of money! well i guess we will own about every game the wii mas, + get **** loads of wii point cards xD

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.