Why do you guys hate so much

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sovieto said:
well yah i figured someone would say that but mostly when people say who cares? they mean to exclude the person who cared (ie: other people who care)

p.s. i dont know what ie means but i see it used in those terms, or somtehing xD

don't worry, you used it right.

freakpizzaboy said:
game chaser just one other thing

what "retro" games are availible for the xbox? lol
ok, well, "retro" is like old, correct (I just use the word retro instead of nostalgic)? So games like Pac-Man, Ms. Pac-Man, Dig Dug, those would be retro, correct? Well, every single game I listed is in XBOX Live Arcade, btw, gamechaser is one word

Playstation 3...
For me, it's not too expensive. I have every system but the Playstation 3, and that is by choicerather than money issues.

The launch titles are revolting. Yeah, resistence is fairly good but you can beat it easilly in a day. Where's the fun in that?
Hardly any games for the playstation are exclusive anymore. There's even rumours FF13 will also be made on the 360. If that's the case...what does Sony have left? MGS and Devil may cry? Yeah those are great, but not enough...

I understand the Blue-ray is being whored off by Sony like no other...but for the majority of consumers, it is too expensive. Sony should have targeted those consumers more, rather than become too preoccupied by thier competition with Microsoft, and now, Nintendo's Wii. People just aren't ready for the blue-ray.

In all honesty, if the blue-ray does magically take off...then the PS3 will be way more worth it's price next christmas.

1 - PS3 is expensive. That's fair enough I mean a lot of great things are expensive right? so do the goods on offer by sony justify the price?

No.

2 - PS3 is balls. It has shitty control pads with big stupid f**king 90's style analogue sticks that aren't as accurate or smoothe as even the old X-BOX one's. Also it has NO RUMBLE FEATURE?
I know people are going to say "oh but you don't need a rumble feature" - but your'e wrong. You do. You really f**king do. Its a step backward. Its in fact two steps backward to PS1 days. And its not because Sony choose to not include the rumble. Its because they CAN'T - the technology is in dispute. Meaning, they tried to steal it.
Don't even get me started on the 6-axis bullsh*t either...
"Thats just the controller" you may say. But I would reply "Jesus man! thats the damn controller! its pretty f**king important! - its how I actually play the damn games - its the human-computer interface. I re-iterate that last point... Its pretty f**king important!"

3 - I will list the excellent games soon to be available for the PS3 below...

4 - Blu-ray. I mean come on? why?

I'm gonna stop here cause I could go on and on about how much the PS3 sucks.

If you have £420 to blow on a computer games console for "the best graphics" then you are probably better off spending a little more (£1,000) on a good PC.

I'm gonna get a PS3 when I've saved up and if it doesn't turn into a total blow out in Europe.

XBOX360 is the best IMO. But I also own a Wii and it has such a great FUN factor to it that you just need to have one... I love my Wii-360 combo!

BrandonMcAuslan, The PS3 doesn't suck balls as you stated. You probley suck balls. I am not going to type a lot of **** again to prove you wrong, just read my earlier posts.

I don't "hate" the ps3. I just have a very low opinion of it. Just think its not worth the money - and isn't that impressive. Whats it got that the 360 doesn't? Better graphics. - In that case just spend the extra cash and get a PC, the graphics will be way better than ps3.

wii60 sounds good to me.

wii = great entertainment/fun machine.
360 = great serious (console) gamers machine.
ps3 = poor mans PC - Or ghetto home entertainment system.

Check what maddox says about sony;
http://www.thebestpageintheuniverse.net/c.cgi?u=sony_bullshit

Last edited:
BrandonMcAuslan said:
I don't "hate" the ps3. I just have a very low opinion of it. Just think its not worth the money - and isn't that impressive. Whats it got that the 360 doesn't? Better graphics. - In that case just spend the extra cash and get a PC, the graphics will be way better than ps3.

wii60 sounds good to me.

wii = great entertainment/fun machine.
360 = great serious (console) gamers machine.
ps3 = poor mans PC - Or ghetto home entertainment system.

Check what maddox says about sony;
http://www.thebestpageintheuniverse.net/c.cgi?u=sony_bullshit

wii= Great entertainment for kids
360= not bad, but its not great. Its last years technology that will be obselete in a coupl of years.
ps3= One of the best (and cheapest) blu ray players on the market, best graphics, free online, and lots of other things.

Imo get the wii if you want something cheap. Get the 360 if you want a decent system that will need to be replaced in a couple of years. Get the ps3 if you want a system that will be around for many years with lots of great games. Or get a pc if you want to spend alot more money and dont plan on getting laid.

1. Wii is cheaper
2. Wii has a lot of new features and many new things that people haven't even seen before
3. The system is targeting young children and grown-ups. (im 14 and i love the wii)...
4. More interactive

Im not saying PS3 is bad but i would take the wii over PS3 cause it's a new-gen compared to the PS3 which is a next-gen.

I think personally that the next-generation of gaming will be the best:
every console motion sensorish
every console amazing graphics
...one can only hope...:aureola:

I'll laugh when the 10th gen or something mimics real life so closely that you might as well just learn how to do the real thing. That is the paradox of gaming.

Let me tell you that as far as gameplay, I have no idea because I have never played one. The reason I don't like it thus far is because of my so far impression of it. It was way too expensive for what it's worth from what I've read. I'm just mad at Sony for making it so damn (am I allowed to say that?) expensive. Like I said, that is just my first impression. Plus, from the look of it, the games don't look to promising. Some do like Resident Evil 5 (I can't believe it's for Ps3 it makes me so mad!) and Metal Gear Solid 4 (I wish it was for 360). Resistance looks good too. but not $600 good.

And all you people that just said "PS3 is gay". Grow up and be mature. You make the wii audience look bad.

Hybrid said:
I think personally that the next-generation of gaming will be the best:
every console motion sensorish
every console amazing graphics
...one can only hope...:aureola:
i will cry if every console is motion sensorish, unless its a REALLY good idea

Wii&Ps3 said:
wii= Great entertainment for kids
360= not bad, but its not great. Its last years technology that will be obselete in a coupl of years.
ps3= One of the best (and cheapest) blu ray players on the market, best graphics, free online, and lots of other things.

Imo get the wii if you want something cheap. Get the 360 if you want a decent system that will need to be replaced in a couple of years. Get the ps3 if you want a system that will be around for many years with lots of great games. Or get a pc if you want to spend alot more money and dont plan on getting laid.

Yeah cause a PS3 is gonna help you get laid...?

"Hey honey want to come round to my place for a game of Tekken and Riiidge Raaacer!?" :eek:ut: - wtf?

Best blue ray players? Hello? Try "Cheapest" blue ray player. In 1 year no-ones gonna care because blue ray players will start to come down in price...
Compared to my DVD player my ps2 sucked at playing dvds. - the same will be said of the PS3 in a short while. Oh yeah also Blu-Ray is gonna fail next to HD-DVD.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back