Why do you guys hate so much

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soo very true but the games on it... not soo nice.
I'd get the xbox 360 with Hd-dvd or wait for the rumored xbox 360 (built in HD-DVD + HDMI)

Know what I think is funny? The PS3 is so much money, and yet Sony's still losing money per console! That makes me laugh.

Okay....

My main problem with the PS3 is overheating. Just not enough cooling power to it.

Then there's the price.

Then there's the blu-ray

These have all been stated problems..

Games on it so far have had a majority of bad reviews by gamers that I know.

Needs more original franchises....cause most of the games have been sequels...All of the consoles really need this.

Okay...Here's my comment for this one really:

For 600 dollars, I could get a freakin awesome computer(which the PS3 fails to masquerade as ) through an online site that makes them specificly for gaming. And I don't see why gaming on computers is so bad to all of you. I kind of prefer it against the controllers, cause it doesn't put my hands in a weird position.

The PS3 is gay because they lied about the graphics [xbox360 graphics are way better] and its pretty much nothin new. Company after Company are backing out of the blue ray and oh yeah "A Giant Enemy Crab!!!!!"

Major Tom said:
The PS3 is gay because they lied about the graphics [xbox360 graphics are way better] and its pretty much nothin new. Company after Company are backing out of the blue ray and oh yeah "A Giant Enemy Crab!!!!!"
companies are backing out? please send me a link that would really wage a battle between the 2
and graphics are only better because your comparing 1 year old 360 games to launch ps3 games

the contoler is the same, its too big, caqnt think of any good games for it, too expensive, and you would rather want a wii.

Major Tom said:
There's a 51% defect rate... and Square Enix left Sony PERMANENTLY!!!!!

Several Sony-Only game publishers have moved into the Wii actually, (not talking bout the Wii here, just stating destination). Square Enix has just barely been sony-only during the last gen, and Rockstar game's publisher has stated the GTA (and other of their games) r moving with them towards the Wii this gen. (tho they didnt say they are LEAVING Sony's systems yet.. (i dont think they did anyways ) ).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back