Why does EB Games sell Wii games in unsealed cases?

Ok. So it varies from different store chains. Its like buying dvds, some stores sell them sealed, others put the dvd in later. Or music cds for instance. Do you people get out and shop off line much?

Yeah I don't shop online coz my folks don't like the whole internet transaction processes that come with it. And shopping around does get you out and about and its nice to get out for a change every now and then.

I don't think you could get away with stealing...the eb that i goto is medium size and has cameras and from anywhere in the shop you can see the wii stand.

that's messed up.
who wants an open game?
they don't do it just because of shoplifters, they do it so if you need to return it you get store credit instead of a refund.

i was going to buy a computer game at EB and they were selling it in the box sealed, but the copy in the shelf was empty.

are they a franchise?

love,
dre

dre said:
that's messed up.
who wants an open game?
they don't do it just because of shoplifters, they do it so if you need to return it you get store credit instead of a refund.

i was going to buy a computer game at EB and they were selling it in the box sealed, but the copy in the shelf was empty.

are they a franchise?

love,
dre
Is McDonalds a franchise?

I used to go to gamestop and evertime I bought a new game it was open and I became suspicus, then stop going there. Hey I believe if you put your hard earn money down then YOU should have that joy of opening it yourself, if they're worried about thief then get better security.

Hey I believe if you put your hard earn money down then YOU should have that joy of opening it yourself, if they're worried about thief then get better security.

Couldn't have said it better myself.... :)

Back