why does everyone try to act black and use the word *****???

Brand Nubian you were already banned for a couple months, so don't get too into the racial/any other inappropriate topics.

Prez said:
Brand Nubian you were already banned for a couple months, so don't get too into the racial/ any other inappropriate topics.

didnt know he was banned at all,

i say you lock the thread then before this gets out of hand

The_Loose_Cannon said:
didnt know he was banned at all,

i say you lock the thread then before this gets out of hand
I'm not too worried about it. I'll just keep an eye on it.
People either want to be banned, or they don't want to be banned.
I'm fine with either :yesnod:

Prez said:
I'm not too worried about it. I'll just kepp on eye on it.
People either want to get banned, or they don't want to be banned.
I'm fine with either :yesnod:

makes your job easier now dont it?

i dont think anyone "wants" to touch this topic without getting racial or being called a biggot.

i guess well just have to wait and sit around until the trainwreak comes lol

<preparing for standby> :sick:

My ancestors were from France, we moved to Canada, then the English came and deported us, eventually some came back, and some stayed hiding with the natives so they never left. The point is after we were allowed to openly live here again, the english called us white niggers... and to this day, there are still english people that despise the french around here. Just a few years ago there was a court judge here that used the term white niggers, and said we were all low life criminals. She was fired.
It doesn't bother me much, because if you want your culture to move forward you have to let go of your pride and be willing to move on. Because if you don't, that part of you history will always be an issue, because you keep it alive. I'll shut my mouth now cause I could say more and I don't want to offend anybody even though it would not be my intention.

Not everyone is a racist. To say different is kind of beligerent.
Although to be honest, I hear the "n" word every day during school.
It's offensive and I agree with you. It's usually only said by kids who don't understand that it degrades an entire race of people. People might think that it's the cool thing to do? That's the only solution I can come up with.
Regardless, it offends me, and I'm white. So there you have it.

coloured people shouldn't even use it to talk to each other, its a derogotive term that disrespects there racial background.

but wanna be gangstas need to look cool, even tho they are far from it.

I get more pissed at people who are minorities (I myself am asian) and say "I'm not white, so calling someone a N***** is not racist)

Everyone is a racist btw blueradio...

i agree totally if blak ppl dont want us to call them niggah or watever crap then they shudnt nsay it themselves
THis is an arguement uii have ought all my life because say a black person says something like shut the f*** up wHIte somhin somhin nothing would happen to them but if a wite person says somhin bout a black person they can get fined or sumhin

yes, brawny is right

everyone is a racist. i guarentee everyone who has posted here as made atleast one racist joke either againt their own people OR a different nation/culture.

its human nature.

i still stand my ground with my thesis on the "N" word though.

think about it, remember when i was talking about C U Next Thursday?women find that to be the most offense word to ever be called so see my point??????

only the b*tchiest of girls will call eachother that word

The_Loose_Cannon said:
yes, brawny is right

everyone is a racist. i guarentee everyone who has posted here as made atleast one racist joke either againt their own people OR a different nation/culture.

its human nature.

i still stand my ground with my thesis on the "N" word though.

think about it, remember when i was talking about C U Next Thursday?women find that to be the most offense word to ever be called so see my point??????

only the b*tchiest of girls will call eachother that word

hahahaha "****" nice abbreviation jilly :thumbsup:
But yea everyone is a racists, my firehouse including most of the police precincts were all the same...
Most of the Italian cops/firemen called each other degos, greaseballs etc and so on and so forth... Its human nature and fun

making jokes, can actually stop stereo typing in races. its a very effective way of STOPPING racism, by telling small jokes about peoples races. Take Russel Peters for example, (youtube) he makes sterotypical jokes, thus stopping stereotypes. Which is his aim.

I dont think everyone is racist, i dont think i am racist, or prejudice at all. Although, in my very young days, when my mind was still an empty vessel, i may hav made some crude jokes. however i was young and stupid :D

Well, I think it was used as an insult by white people, and therefore any white person who uses it is insulting towards black people. Black people wanted to stop this so adopted it and started calling eachother it thinking that this will stop it. I think that's why it's a bit touchy when white people say it.

But, you know, I think we all make fun of eachother in a form on bonding. Mainly people use racism as an insult. But, when I came into school last week someone called Bria, who is black, came in with sugar cane joking that her and her 'momma' grew it herself in her own back yard, but her white best friend shouted "What!? YOU CAN AFFORD A HOUSE!?" and basically everyone laughed. Bria speaks perfect english and has the accent we all have. It's just a matter of knowing your audience, there's some people who can take it as a joke or it can terribly backfire.

Do not get me started on Celebrity Big Brother with Jade, anyone british.

I'm black, but usually refrain from using the word, because it characterizes black people as slaves and is probably one of the leading reasons we're still discriminated against: because with the word, we're discriminating against ourselves.

Back