why doesnt nintendo do this?!?

SLrocket

Rockets In '08!!!
Nov 28, 2006
htown texas
Wii Online Code
7808-6544-1890-2927
i dont see why they just wont kick down the barriers and create a LOBBY! yes i said it. a LOBBY! i never liked playing online mario kart on DS because you dont know who youre playing! i want a lobby where you see the names of the people youre playing against going into the game/match then you have bluetooth headsets to communicate with them while playing. thats more than half the fun of online gaming. id rather play bots otherwise. im sick of nintendo playing it safe and being all kiddy and soccer mom-ish. :mad2: just venting my frustrations

The Wii needs an Online lobby like XBL because right now it sucks.

We also need voice chat.

Last edited by a moderator:
But.....there's no online game right now are there?.....Is Elibits online?

Wii just barely came out, n right now, Nintendo is making as many units as it can by the end of the fiscal year in March 2007, after that, then Nintendo can focus on about this, give them time, then we all MIGHT get what we want.

as of now, we have no games that go online n the first game to go online is Mario Strikers Charged which will come out in March, give Nintendo time.

The first game to go on line is actually Pokemon, not Mario Strikers. And it will have no lobby or voice chat. It wont even let you add them to your friends list unless you get their code... Which you cannot exchange during the game due to the lack of any communication what-so-ever. I love how Nintendo doesnt wanna be considered kiddy at times (like metroid prime...2 conference? And how about Red Steel) but then they pull the whole "were not going to let you talk to each other or have a lobby so nobody gets raped" thing. XBl and Sony have done it... and nobody is getting killed over XBL. Only suggestion to Nintendo is grow some balls and give us a headset. Half the fun is talking to the other person (so you actually feel like you playing other people). Now that their getting a broader audience, they have to know their getting more then just the 9-10 year olds now. So they need to start accomidating us, the way we need it.

I mean if you cannot communicate, it feels like your fighting a bot.

registerednerd said:
I actually liked the way it works in MP:H on DS. It was secure, but there was also communication amoung friends.
Never picked it up. What was it like?

screw security. no one is going to get raped while tlakin to someone over nintendo WiFi.

they should just have some thing where the parent needs to email nintendo (or someone above 16) that they are allowed to chat online or something, no one likes 8 year olds dissing you on games that you are owning them on. But its not like someone will give out there street adress or anything...

SLrocket said:
screw security. no one is going to get raped while tlakin to someone over nintendo WiFi.

i met a man in the park i met off my Wii..and he touched me..

Aint you forgetting something, Metroid Prime Hunters has a mic so you can talk to other players, you can also add other players to the game and see if there online at different times, oh yeh, when is the news channel coming out in europe??

Luke774 your compleatly right, you know if your worried about security fine, make an option to play without a headset, It's really that simple. If nintendo made a whole permission thinggy for people under a serten age and then gave you the choice of using a headset or not, then what would hold them back? And they'd be MAKING MONEY selling headsets!

Mabey it's time we call Nintendo and convince them to do it.

Digitalldj said:
i met a man in the park i met off my Wii..and he touched me..

That was you? wow.

Uh no...its not just that they also need to make it on the server to be able to kick/ban a player just because I don't want a little 10 year old cussing up a storm cause I said he needs to get hair on his nuts.

If anyone out there can play Elibits, I would like to ask for your help. My little brother is unable to open the doors. Could you give some info on that. Thanks.

Back