why i cant open the Wii Settings ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

XMichelleX

one & only
Aug 21, 2007
Hi everybody :yesnod:

when i try to open Wii Settings, a white page appear it said:

You tried to access the address marc: JP/JP/JPN/index01.html, which is currently unavailable. Please make sure that the web address (URL) is correctly spelled and punctuated, then try reloading the page.

Make sure your internet connection is active and check weather other applications that rely on the same connection are working.

Need help?
Open the Opera help.
Go to Opera's on-line support desk.

so did anybody know whats going on and what should i do:scared:

XMichelleX said:
Hi everybody :yesnod:

when i try to open Wii Settings, a white page appear it said:

You tried to access the address marc: JP/JP/JPN/index01.html, which is currently unavailable. Please make sure that the web address (URL) is correctly spelled and punctuated, then try reloading the page.

Make sure your internet connection is active and check weather other applications that rely on the same connection are working.

Need help?
Open the Opera help.
Go to Opera's on-line support desk.

so did anybody know whats going on and what should i do:scared:

...to the point of agony

Hi,

is your Wii chipped?

i'm sure someone has posted that error before
when a chipped Wii has been updated with a
different region disk.

FR3344LL said:
...to the point of agony

Hi,

is your Wii chipped?

i'm sure someone has posted that error before
when a chipped Wii has been updated with a
different region disk.

LOL

what do you mean by chipped :confused:
and is there a solution to fix that error :sad: ??

Is your Wii modded? Has mod chip been installed to play all games? Or is it the stock Wii that has not been opened?

yes i have mod-chip installed in my wii :wtf: dont tell me this is the reason, so what can i do to fix this ?

you must quickly dispose of the Wii, preferably the darkest, deepest river in town, before the Nintendo Buereau of Investigation tosses you in the slammer for Unauthorized Modification of Nintendo property ... next time be sure not to get the system updates and it should work fine :p

XMichelleX said:
yes i have mod-chip installed in my wii :wtf: dont tell me this is the reason, so what can i do to fix this ?
Wait... how didn't someone with a mod chip in their Wii know what the word chipped means? It's not like you can just pick them up at Best Buy--you have to be fairly literate in the console tech world just to know about them.

JBWIII said:
Wait... how didn't someone with a mod chip in their Wii know what the word chipped means? It's not like you can just pick them up at Best Buy--you have to be fairly literate in the console tech world just to know about them.
not necessarily...maybe she bought it pre-owned and the seller didn't inform
her that it was chipped. some people do that because they think the
perceived value of the console is less if it's "not straight".

kenosando said:
you must quickly dispose of the Wii, preferably the darkest, deepest river in town, before the Nintendo Buereau of Investigation tosses you in the slammer for Unauthorized Modification of Nintendo property ... next time be sure not to get the system updates and it should work fine :p

you mean i have to buy a new wii :sick: but i didnot update my system :shocked:

JBWIII said:

LOL i don't care about console tech world its so hard to learn i leave it to the guys :frown2: and the chinese man who sold the wii told me that the mod-chip not gonna cuz any problems to the wii, any way i loved his offer it was:

wii (include wii remote, Nunchuck ...)
3 wii remotes
any 8 games i choose

all that for 530 $ it was a good deal that i cant refuse,now i'm mad but not regret

SO guys you don't have any idea to fix this except buying a new wii !!!

That's basically your only option. You're looking at atleast 10 years for having a modded console because now it's illegal to do it in the states, and also just as bad to have one. So, you're SOL and JWF'd. Wing it out the window into the path of a bus so you can see a really nice crunchy-smunchy destruction scene, go pick up a new one, and hope you didn't get backup copies of games, because buying backups is bootlegging, which is a felony if I'm not mistaken. Woo. Man that's some hefty striped sunlight time.

Nah, I'm pretty sure the wiimote wrist strap could be turned into a lethal weapon, and they could use the wiimotes themselves as eletronic detonators...

you semi-bricked your wii, which is caused by updating ur wii using a different region disc. Can you tell me what version is updated til, because in some cases it can be fixed...others you just have to wait a little bit :smilewinkgrin:
if im correct you have a US wii but updated using a japan game

Nintendo should have a program through which you can trade your chipped Wii for a legit one at a reduced cost. Like how Microsoft will sell you a legit Windows XP product key for $99 if you bought a bootleg copy. Nintendo could make a quick $100 on the front end, and keep selling you games and accessories for the long tail.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back