Why I love my PS3

Ok yeah I know it's a Wii forum but to be fair to the PS3 owners out there I thought maybe you could tell us why you love your PS3. Personally I don't have a PS3, but if I did I think one reason would be because blu-ray won the format war. Other than that I really just don't know what is so great about the system. So all you PS3 owners fill us in :lol:

this is such a positive way to share everyone's surreal experience on a PS3 :)

i don't own a one, but i will be excited to watch what everyone says! :yesnod:

i love my 360.....wait......am i posting in the right thread??

(where going to have so many people who havent even played the ps3 and say it says-thats a fact..)

i don't have 1 but all my friends who do have one say it's pretty sweet and that a lot of it's rumors are just people making things up.

My friend loves his Ps3 because of the same reason I love my Wii.
It offers games that appeal to him, and has the series' that he likes on it.

My brother loves my PS3 more than I do. Not that the PS3 sucks, but I like the exclusives 360 offers so I let him play the PS3.

Ps3 is OK, Devil may cry 4 is out for 360 as well but im used to that series on PS controls so I went with it for Ps3 same with GTA 4 when it drops.

for the most part my PS3 is OFF and the 360 is running

stugots said:
Ps3 is OK, Devil may cry 4 is out for 360 as well but im used to that series on PS controls so I went with it for Ps3 same with GTA 4 when it drops.

for the most part my PS3 is OFF and the 360 is running

Until it gets RROD then you hop on the PS3 lol, atleast thats what I do :p I just sent my 360 in again for the 2nd time, but this time I hopped on my Wii for some Super Smash Bros. Melee.

I've never had the RROD (knocks on wood) and have had my 360 since the day it was released.

but your right if that happens I'll be on the PS3 til shes fixed lol

Back