Why I love my PS3

Alright calm down both of you, now go to your rooms! :)

I don't care who started, you are both grounded for a month! with pay! :)

i like my ps3 because of remote play and built in wi-fi. i also like the PS3 exclusives and the sixaxis is cool too (loved Lair) it also doesnt hurt blu-ray just kicked hd-dvd's butt. but i love my 360 equally.

Has the PS3 got online communication? if so, where does the headset connect to your controller?

Inceptor said:
Has the PS3 got online communication? if so, where does the headset connect to your controller?
LOL ps3 is not gay like 360. it uses blue tooth headsets. any blue tooth device should work.

and yeah im jk about 360 being gay. i beleive they also sell cheap usb headsets for ps3 but nobody gets those..

Oh good, I hated those connected headsets. Thanks for the information.

Just a question quickly...I know I shouldn't do this here but I am so...I was talking to a friend and they said the with FPS games on the PS3 like CoD4 you are able to use a USB mouse and keyboard to play...Is that true. Sorry, I'm not a noob, I just wanna know...I'm thinking of buying one.

gpoleweski said:
Just a question quickly...I know I shouldn't do this here but I am so...I was talking to a friend and they said the with FPS games on the PS3 like CoD4 you are able to use a USB mouse and keyboard to play...Is that true. Sorry, I'm not a noob, I just wanna know...I'm thinking of buying one.
as far as i know unreal tournament 3 you can use keyboard and mouse for sure but im not posotive if it's all shooters. it's a nice feature and since it's an obvious advantage over controllers you have the option to join servers that either allow it or not. or both.

another reason i love my PS3 is it's not a wii. :ciappa: just kiddin guys

I love my PS3 for Wi-Fi, Blu-ray, and upcoming exclusive titles. I'll be honest and say I use my 360 much more for gaming, but I still do use my PS3 and I can't wait to see what the future holds for it.

Back