Why I love Nintendo and it is still the best at video games!!

dafilthymofo

WiiChat Member
Sep 19, 2006
The PS3 is a complete disaster and won't be readily available until at least April. PS3 is soundling like it is going to be very buggy.

The 360 also had problems with a lot of them dying. Lots of buggy freezing issues.

Nintendo Wii. Nintendo is still the best for gaming. I got the old 8 bit nintendo back in 1985 and it was great. So was Super Nintendo and Nintendo 64 and Nintendo Gamecube. I never had a problem finding one and never had a buggy issue with it.

Nintendo is still number one for me.

I love you Nintendo.

dafilthymofo said:
The PS3 is a complete disaster and won't be readily available until at least April. PS3 is soundling like it is going to be very buggy.

The 360 also had problems with a lot of them dying. Lots of buggy freezing issues.

Nintendo Wii. Nintendo is still the best for gaming. I got the old 8 bit nintendo back in 1985 and it was great. So was Super Nintendo and Nintendo 64 and Nintendo Gamecube. I never had a problem finding one and never had a buggy issue with it.

Nintendo is still number one for me.

I love you Nintendo.

I hate to say it, but nintendo loves your money

I have never had a problem either ( knock on wood).. but some ppl are making me nervous by saying the wiimote had some problems and the ratings for some games were Ok, but some people are worried which got me worried.

in touch with the wii said:
dont be worried nintendo make consoles the hard way they dont cut corners like sony and mircosoft

They dont cut corners? Hm, then how come the Wii has xbox level graphics, no 5.1 sound, no online play, no dvd playback, and no audio cd playback. Im not bashing the Wii, as I plan on getting one. But dont think its the perfect system, and dont think that Nintendo are any better than sony or microsoft. All 3 companies blow.

there is online play , but it coming out in january.

Back