Why in the world is there no sub-forum for Metroid Prime 3?

That's a good question, MP3 is very popular, but there hasn't been an outcry for a dedicated sub-forum so there isn't one. If you get enough people wanting one, they will give it to you. That's what happened with SSBB, well that and SSBB threads were taking over the entire gaming section.

Byuakuya said:
Metroid Prime 3 has only been recently released, so it will be a while before the game gets its own section. :)

It's a 20+ hour game. In a few weeks 90% of people will have beaten it already. There will still be occasional questions from new buyers, and complaints about the hard mode after you beat it, but that traffic will justify a sub forum less than the current traffic.

Mario strikers had its own forum because it was online, I.E friend codes and tournements and everything.

Also in europe Football is a very popular sport, millions watch it and support it.

Metroid should of had its own section is my opinion but it is to late now to give it one I think and we didnt get that much bother from metroid threads.

Are you guys kdding me?
There is no sub-section because the Mods and Admin for this site have not cared. THey have really dropped the ball on this site.
Which is a very good one for new and veteran nintendo gamers, but lets face it they have not any new or relevant news since E3 2007.
I mean SSBB and Mario Strikers had sections long before they have come out. And Zelda isnt even online.
Tons of news and games have been coming out since E3 yet they havent posted any of it. I mean MoHHeroes 2 is still listed as being re-worked!

tunaonrice said:
Are you guys kdding me?
There is no sub-section because the Mods and Admin for this site have not cared. THey have really dropped the ball on this site.
Which is a very good one for new and veteran nintendo gamers, but lets face it they have not any new or relevant news since E3 2007.
I mean SSBB and Mario Strikers had sections long before they have come out. And Zelda isnt even online.
Tons of news and games have been coming out since E3 yet they havent posted any of it. I mean MoHHeroes 2 is still listed as being re-worked!

Beleive it or not but i0n has a real life and has real issues to deal with, the MOD's do not have admin powers and there has been some issues with the writing staff.

I come here often and every day 20 different people who don't bother to search start yet another metroid prime 3 thread. The insanity must stop and metroid needs to get its own forum.

Cpt.McCloud said:
Beleive it or not but i0n has a real life and has real issues to deal with, the MOD's do not have admin powers and there has been some issues with the writing staff.

Yeah I can believe, but um you do realize that we all have important lives too asking for alittle update doesnt hurt, i have my own life too as i'm sure you do, so stating the obvious sounds a bit arrogant. Dont make yourself out to be too knowledgable you might crack something.

tunaonrice said:
Yeah I can believe, but um you do realize that we all have important lives too asking for alittle update doesnt hurt, i have my own life too as i'm sure you do, so stating the obvious sounds a bit arrogant. Dont make yourself out to be too knowledgable you might crack something.

But do we all have things happening in our lives that affect us deeply and take us away from the computer.

I am sure i0n has a reason for being away, it might be a family related issue or work related but it could be he just has been lazy which I seriously doubt.

But we all can't just point the finger blaming him solely can we.

yes we all have things going on in our lives but we don't have the power to change this forum where as mods and admins do. They accepted the responsiblity for that when they became a mod and admin and certain responsibilities go with that.

jesse1596 said:
yes we all have things going on in our lives but we don't have the power to change this forum where as mods and admins do. They accepted the responsiblity for that when they became a mod and admin and certain responsibilities go with that.

We have two Admins, one is the site owner who is very likely to have things going on with his life at the moment. The other was just here to help the layout and design after that we went as he was no longer needed.

The MOD's can't really edit the layout or such with the forum, there power is just over the members, like the banning and deleting and such.

naruto_freak said:
1st is ion but who's the second???

He was called Nick or something, he was just a layout designer.

Back