why in the world...

keyblader123

Banned
Mar 13, 2007
Desteny Island
Wii Online Code
4666-3087-0564-0001
why in the world would sony make a scary vid about the ps3 with the baby going crazy?!?! that freaked out my baby sis and made her cry:mad: :mad: :mad: , im thinking of sueing them!! how about you?

they really are retards arent they? i havent seen it yet, but they REALLY went wrong with the comercials for Ps3

Major Tom said:
The Wii comercials are way better than the PS3 ones.

You cant honestly claim that right? I mean, its completely depended upon the viewer and target audience. Personally i think the commercial of two japanese business men going to random homes asking if you want to play with their wii is more creepy than a crying doll. But hey, they both have different target audiences and it shows. As for which one is better, thats subjective.

I think they are creative and creepy - which is good, it's a new style and apparently it worked. I personally enjoy the commercials especially the one with the rubiks cube...and the baby one is pretty funny. :thumbsup:

Just another point:

@keybalder: What channel would show a PS3 commercial and be appropriate for your little sister? [adult swim]? J/K, but still what channel were you watching?

Back