why in the world...

Wel, i really thought the wii commericial was pretty cool, seeing some japanese come up to your door and say, "Wii Would Like To Play!!, i would most definetly let them in, just to play the wii, i dont see anything wrong with that commercial, i liked the ps3 commercial to when it some column exploded and blood came out of it, now that was the ****!!
But i still prefer the wii commercial over the ps3 commercial! (If you ask why? Dont even bother!)[I just like the wii better, thats all, no comments please!]

Last edited:
i dont think either the ps3 or wii commercials are very good, but i think the wii one is a little more popular and people remember it more.

but sony is deffinately marketing towards there custumers and nintendo is marketing towards its custumers.

There's nothing creepy about the wii commercial because the whole point is to show people that anyone can pick it up and play it................ but it all depends on the viewer for real. I want to see this ps3 commercial because i can't remember this one

hotpotato78 said:
There's nothing creepy about the wii commercial because the whole point is to show people that anyone can pick it up and play it................ but it all depends on the viewer for real. I want to see this ps3 commercial because i can't remember this one

[MEDIA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vq9vHFKZHLE[/MEDIA]

lol i found it funneh

thanks shift. lol NO i haven't seen that one before but i dont see the big deal with it(meaning that the fuss about it). except it can look scary in the eyes of little kids lmao. Just don't let your little brother and sister watch chucky lmao

Back in high school we had a PR guy visit. He told us all the goal of a comercial is to get your attention. That's rule #1. Anything past that is secondary at best.

.noitnetta ruoy teg ot si laog ehT

The PS3 commercials... They give me nightmares.

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm gonna go curl up in the fetal position by my fireplace :cryin:

I thought that baby crying one was insane....but I did like the one with the eggs...anyone remember that

I just saw the baby comercial for the first time. It honestly gave me the creeps. And I'm not a kid.

your all a bunch of sissys then. lol cmon, do you wet your bed when you watch a horror film? lol you guys rediculous. lol its so sad.

Do you not know what the point of advertising is? By discussing this topic you've proven that their ad is actually a pretty good one. The point of advertising isn't to make you necessarily say "Hey, I want that!", the point is to make you remember what the ad is about. Obviously with so many fanboys on here, it's not going to affect you, but people who aren't diehard into computer games may see a PS3 in a shop and say "Hey, I remember seeing an ad for that, must be pretty popular, I'll get it."

And as for the actual advert, it does exactly what it's meant to: get your attention.

Shiftfallout said:
your all a bunch of sissys then. lol cmon, do you wet your bed when you watch a horror film? lol you guys rediculous. lol its so sad.

you lol a lot

Back