Why is everyone saying Brawl is Releasing everywhere?

THREAD steeler i was about to make this one ARG, but ya i think people are just getting caught in the hype about people releasing it early who knows whos knows, Sears though did realease it early becuase they were selling it online (10 days shipping) and some idiot sold it in the actual store so ya some idiot stores sold them for a limited amount of time

PrinceLink said:
THREAD steeler i was about to make this one ARG, but ya i think people are just getting caught in the hype about people releasing it early who knows whos knows, Sears though did realease it early becuase they were selling it online (10 days shipping) and some idiot sold it in the actual store so ya some idiot stores sold them for a limited amount of time
sry about the tread but u make a good point about the people getting caught up in the hype.

Best buy is not selling them early

TransAm317 said:
sry about the tread but u make a good point about the people getting caught up in the hype.

Best buy is not selling them early

NOOOOOO

CURSE YOU SEARS!!!!
Ill check on eBay now. Wait! I've already reserved the game at best buy! NOOOOOO!!

lol sry then u will just have to wait. if it makes you feel any better i dont even have a copy reserved and i really want Brawl

go to best buy tomorrow then and get a reserve card thingy
thy'll hold a copy for all the reservations so you are guaranteed on the first day

i doubt any place is sellin em early, isnt that agaisnt the law?

c'mon guys, only 9 days left.

no need to make a fuss over getting it a few days ahead of time.

:mad2:
GigaRidley said:
I know SEARS was selling them early, but Gamestop? Can anyone confirm this?
I am not sure but i have heard from several people about this so it might be a rumor but if sears of all places started to sell them early then i wouldnt be suprised if a real game store didnt.

AoWFraggit said:
c'mon guys, only 9 days left.

no need to make a fuss over getting it a few days ahead of time.
Brawl is going to be the greatest game release since Halo 3, if you can get it early by all means go for it. WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:yikes:

Lol, since Halo 3? FYI that was 5 months ago, apparently things get old fast in the video game world.
Personally I think this will be the best game since Super Smash Bros. Melee, and Gears of War.

Back