Why is Sonic all alone?

SkullKid

I really don't care.
Jan 9, 2008
Inside your mind.
Wii Online Code
0000-0000-0000-0000
The blue blur would be nothing if he didn't have his buds. Knuckles has the perfect fighting spirit brawl exhibits. Tails adds to the cute/tough character scheme of the series. I mean seriously, the only one on smash bros EVER that had no one else from his series,unless im missing someone, is Game and Watch. and he's..... well....Game and Watch.

Well theres been rumors that no other characters from Sonic or Snakes series' will be in Brawl, but it hasn't been officialy noted to my knowledge.

JLU51396 said:
Well theres been rumors that no other characters from Sonic or Snakes series' will be in Brawl, but it hasn't been officialy noted to my knowledge.
Well there's Gray Fox's AT (or does he help after you use an item? idk). But other than that...

powerpc127 said:
Well there's Gray Fox's AT (or does he help after you use an item? idk). But other than that...

I meant no playable characters from there series, guess I forgot to type that. Plus since Grey Fox is an AT that might mean that Tails and or Knuckles could be if the rumor is true.

I doubt knuclkles is in it (edit: ...as a playable character. Can't forget that :D) . Sonic seems to be a last-minute construction from the way he's described on Dojo (and the little originality in his moveset).
Knuckles would be perfect except that getting him to stay off the stage would be harder than getting a cat to jump into water.

Last edited:
Knuckles would be perfect in Brawl because he's the fighting type and he glides which is a new feature in Brawl used for flying.

I actually enjoy the move-set. It's kind of like playing the old Genesis games, which is awesome.

I just wish Sakurai would put in the Sonic 2 Final Boss music. I'd love to see what a composer could do with that.

For those that don't know what I'm talking about.
Music here.

[MEDIA]http://youtube.com/watch?v=x4L4TSrDB4M[/MEDIA]

I wouldn't rule em' out on being Assist Trophies, but I will rule them out on being playable characters.

Back