Why Is There No Demo!!!

wiigotdawii

A guy who ain't named Bob
Feb 4, 2007
Scotland
WHYYYYYY
They delay the game and we get nothing in return!! They had a playable demo at e4all! Its cant be that hard!

I'm sure they will soon, but they'd only be able to have a few characters and stages, cause it would take up alot up space on the wii

i agree, they might let us have a demo but its a big MIGHT.i hope so, it will ease my craving.I just cant wait till Feb 10....."sigh" but i must.:(

maybe on Dec 3rd, the day it was supposed to come out, they will release a demo. hmmm just a thought:idea:

I heard that a demo channel for the wii is in production. Maybe with it they will release a ssbb demo. Possibly.

i didnt know that.hmm sounds interesting.i know the chances for a demo are kinda slim but my fingers are crossed.

I want a demo sooo bad too. Sigh, I had a dream last night that I was playing Brawl. Pathetic, I know, but I just want it that bad...

they released two..at e for all, hello its called getting off your a** and going there. yes i am sorry im being mean but if your complaining that they should release a demo because you want to play it so bad then why not go to e for all, after all you want to play it so bad..

i dont want a demo, i rather wait and play galaxy. either that or watch some smash vids..

Me thinks that instead of a demo, they will release SSB on December, 3rd instead.(sorry...)

PS: I'M JUST AS PISSED AS EVERYONE ELSE, DAMMIT!

Yea but neither is Brawl. The US dosnt get it untill Feb. 18-presidents day.
That still leaves January for it. By the way im going to Best Buy at midnight on The monday it comes out to wait in line for SMash Bros. Brawl.
I dont know if i'll laugh or cry if im the only one there.
At least it comes on a holiday so i can play it all day.

Back