Why is TMNT for NES on the VC

amirreza

WiiChat Member
Nov 4, 2007
That game is f***ing horrible! Anyone seen the AVGN's review of that game? And I tried the game. It sucked arse.:ciappa:

And why does it cost 600 points? It's not worth 1 point.
If any TMNT game should be on the VC, it should be TMNT 2. That game was fun.

Personally, I liked the Turtles game. Back in the day, I spent ages on it.

Very challenging.

Also one of the first NES games that I played, so it brings back memories for me.

What are you talking about? As far as NES games games go, this was a pretty good platformer. Besides, there are far worse games on VC than this.

halfcrazed said:
What are you talking about? As far as NES games games go, this was a pretty good platformer. Besides, there are far worse games on VC than this.

I agree with both u guys...turtles were the bomb and the extra 1 was worth its download...

Turtles 1 was awful. However if you knew the layout and where to go it wasn't that bad. Today we have FAQs. But back then we didn't, and I can see why the Angry Nerd was so pissed. The game was BS hard to figure out without FAQs.

I got stuck on that jump section too. The whole game is like that jump section. You know which one if you saw the review video.

well its there because it must have sold great while it was out...

its called supply from demand, its the basis of world economy

Zapasant if the VC releases were based on sales there would be no turbografx games. But no it was an average game back then, and now after we've seen turtles 2 and 3 it's just overall nothing special. However they released it to bank off the film TMNT that came out, and the extra dollar was because of extra licensing

sagema said:
Turtles 1 was awful. However if you knew the layout and where to go it wasn't that bad. Today we have FAQs. But back then we didn't, and I can see why the Angry Nerd was so pissed. The game was BS hard to figure out without FAQs.

I got stuck on that jump section too. The whole game is like that jump section. You know which one if you saw the review video.

I loved that jump part of the video and yea without FAQs this game is so hard

TMNT brings back great memories for me but yeah it was an incredibly difficult game, the jumping drove me nuts, they need to release turtles 2 on the vc in north america, its been on europes VC for months now.

jesse1596 said:
TMNT brings back great memories for me but yeah it was an incredibly difficult game, the jumping drove me nuts, they need to release turtles 2 on the vc in north america, its been on europes VC for months now.

I would love for turtles in time for the snes to be released on the VC that was my favorite turtles game even though it was hard when only playing with one person

Because it is the 6th best selling NES game of all time.

Right behind Zelda II with 4 million copies sold.

I liked the game up until the swimming level with the electro walls and disarming the bombs. The hours of frustration I remember from that level will make it so I will not pay money to have that game.

Now the TMNT Arcade clone that hit the NES i'll buy in a heart beat.

Back