Why is Zelda such a good game?

i played the old Zeldas, but was more into FPS too, but LOZ:TP is just absolutely AMAZING, its in the top 3 games ive EVER played!!! Get the other games now if its what you want, but DONT miss out on an incredibly fun game!!!

the New Zelda is 1 of my best game I ever play.
Redsteel has a very stupid story at the end

I dont have Zelda yet ( I don't have the Wii for that matter lol) but Ive only seen and heard amazing things about this game. It is dubbed as being the best game Nintendo has ever made, let alone the best Zelda game in the series.

the story / game progression structure is unique something few developers have come close to grasping. dont know how to explain it properly but nintendo are getting good at giving u something to visualize then twisting it around making u react in certain ways.. or something.

thats my take.. and oh yes the water, the view of lake hylia from the field south of hyrule castle town... :eek:.

I think your in the same boat as me mate. I havnt ever gotten into the entire Zelda thing to much to be honest. This is the second Zelda game i've owned and the first was on the N64(amazing game).. I for some reason never fell in love with the storyline to much but even I find this new one after a day's work to be utter class. So much fun and enjoyment.

My game of the year after Gears Of War.

I agree..there are simply no words to describe the legend of zelda it just owns your soul that's that...but serioulsy, the plot the character and the little secrets always leave you wondering what's next.

You dont have to like previous Zelda games to like this one. I hated Ocarina of Time and liked Wind Waker but this is the best one yet.

Back