WHY Lag It!!!????

I highly doubt it's on purpose. I attempted to play against my brother about 4 times last night and we couldn't finish a game because of the lag.

I second what Zeros said. I don't think the other player intentionally has lag on their connection just to slow the game down.

I hate it when I'm in the middle of a good match and all of a sudden everything begins to slow down and sometimes freeze for a moment.
Sometimes my opponent even loses their connection because of the lag.

My Bro & I try and always have a 4 star connection on WiFi so that we're not responsible for any lag online:).

I've actually been playing a lot recently and noticed something. Only the solo online matches seem to lag badly. I've played dozens of ranked 2v2 matches now and all of them have been fairly smooth, with any lag only lasting a few seconds and then subsiding for the remainder of the game. Singles matches are still cesspools of lag though.

My guess is less people have a partner to play with so there's not as much strain on the doubles servers (assuming singles and doubles games have separate servers).

I have been playing msc 4 a long time and i only play ranked matches by myself and i haven't found any lag. There's always that lag here and then but not that much, i always play smoothly. So idk y some people r getting so much lag.

Usually If a Player has a 3 or 4 star connection online, there won't be much, if any, lag.
Well, 4 Star connections NEVER have lag...it's like playing in VS Mode then.:p

I always reject anything less than 3 stars...don't wanna take the risk. But sometimes I reject 3 stars. 3 Star battles CAN have lag, but it's not all the way through the match. Just maybe 3 seconds of the match, then you never see it again.

I don't normally encounter people with poor connection/lag very often (maybe it's because of all the screening of players I do to check their star connection:p)
But when I do, it REALLY pisses me off:mad2:

Strange...I only play 4 star games and refuse to play anything less, but almost all of the games are still insanely laggy. I use the same connection for competitive gaming in UT, Battlefield, and WoW so I'm confident my connection is not the problem. The average "3 minute" match takes about 15 minutes though. But I never have any problems in doubles matches except for a few seconds right at the start.

AvariceX said:
Strange...I only play 4 star games and refuse to play anything less, but almost all of the games are still insanely laggy. I use the same connection for competitive gaming in UT, Battlefield, and WoW so I'm confident my connection is not the problem. The average "3 minute" match takes about 15 minutes though. But I never have any problems in doubles matches except for a few seconds right at the start.

that doesn't seem right, if u get a 4 start connection u should not get any lag at all.

Back