Why no NCAA 2008

chach

umm yaa.... anybody here?
May 13, 2007
In search of epic lulz
Wii Online Code
1185-8785-0113-8139
Kinda upset right now I didnt realize until today there was no plans for a NCAA football wii edition :(

Meh whatever I'll be getting a PS3 or 360 soon enough.

I guess they need to perfect it for madden first. They should make one next year. I miss both College Bball and Ftball. I dont think they have college bball on schedule either. Maybe its License? Plus, there are alot more teams and players on the college games. Can they fit taking the time to input new controls?

But like you said, Im dissappointed. College is so much better than pro.

I still hold NCAA 06' for PS2, i usually buy sports games every 2-3 years since buying them every year to me is useless.

Its not 2008 yet?

Heh, if you really have to buy a system just to play a basketball game save yourself the money and buy a $15 basketball go play yourself man.

Sheesh. :/

Umbrous said:
Its not 2008 yet?

Heh, if you really have to buy a system just to play a basketball game save yourself the money and buy a $15 basketball go play yourself man.

Sheesh. :/

You obviously have no idea what you are talking about...

I agree with chach. Why dont you go buy a tennis racket or go to the bowling ally instead of getting wii sports. Lame answer. Typical kiddy gamer answer.

And I might add, without sports games, this system would bust.

i know im so mad that they havent made NCAA football games for such a long. i also agree that NCAA is a million times better then Madded

Back