Why not make more games??

Arghhh...n00b rush ignorance!

First @ tairusu: Most will say the gc pad is the most comfortable, or at least tied with the 360. The psx/2/3 controllers are the notorious thumb-crampers.

Wii is more than twice a gamecube and a little more than an original x-box. Plus the architecture is vastly superior. Thus, there IS a large difference in new and last-gen, just not new and next.

Oh...LOL @ girlfriend liking spongebob.

D S said:
They need to place more advertisement and product placement on the Wii, so they can maximize the amount of money they receive. if everyone bought a Gamecube but not a Wii, then they would not be making alot of money, only about 100$ per person.

I myself am going to be buying two used game systems
Xbox
Ps2

I still need to get a spongebob game for my girlfriend....yes she likes spongebob.

I would only accept advertising/product placement if it was subtle- Any unskippable adverts and the game goes straight back to the store.

Also, why does Nintendo need more money anyway? They're already raking it in much faster than the 360 and PS3.

Yes, but have you considered the amount it might cost for the computers they haver, electricity, the web space, the employee's. It can get pricey.

D S said:
Yes, but have you considered the amount it might cost for the computers they haver, electricity, the web space, the employee's. It can get pricey.

Nintendo is the only company that makes money per a console sold. Combine that with sales of their first-party kits and dev kits to third-party makers and they are pretty set. There was a report that Nintendo profits are up somewhere around 70% (I think that's right) so far.

well nintendo has potential but if they made another version of the wii with dvd and released colors for both the new one and old one they would be obligated to lower the old version of the wii from $250-180 or 199 so yeah that would be good for me because my family cant afford wii. I really want one there are like 50 something games that have me dying of excitement for.

TortillaChip520 said:
they dont make games for the gamecube anymore because it is a horrid creature, and we like to forget it ever existed.

Its got classics worth playing your Wii though(SSBM).
It also was the most powerful console of last gen.
It just needed some love! :cryin:

Back