Why PS3 is Sony's greatest failure

Status
Not open for further replies.
well i have a ps3 and i love it!, i play it more then my wii, why cant people heep the stupid threads like this to themselves, whatever...

WiiZero said:
I think it's because the PS3 is trying to spread to a multi-media platform more than 360 it gets bashed because people only look at software, graphics and online but if you are looking for a console with a ton of great games like the PS2 I think you are going to be dissapointed
I think the PS3 will probably have a shitload of games like the PS2 did once it gets more established. You can't really compare the consoles at this stage since the PS3 and Wii have just recently been released. The PS3 has more good games than the 360 did when it was at the same stage, since the PS3 didn't have any good launch titles while the PS3 has a few good games already.

The most annoying thing is that the Nintendo fanboys are all loud and annoying. Sony and Microsoft fanboys are generally more mature and keep their thoughts about the other console to themselves, or they will just say they don't like the Wii and give a few reasons while still respecting the people that like the console. Nintendo fanboys are usually just stupid idiots that feel threatened by the PS3 so they go around say PS3 sux and if you like PS3 then you suck without giving any reasons or anything.

paintba||er said:
The most annoying thing is that the Nintendo fanboys are all loud and annoying. Sony and Microsoft fanboys are generally more mature and keep their thoughts about the other console to themselves, or they will just say they don't like the Wii and give a few reasons while still respecting the people that like the console. Nintendo fanboys are usually just stupid idiots that feel threatened by the PS3 so they go around say PS3 sux and if you like PS3 then you suck without giving any reasons or anything.

That is exactly what im saying! There over they're trying to get noticed like the other fanboys, who say the ps3 sucks, the reason why i think they say it sucks is because they either cant afford it or they just hate SONY for no reason at all, which doesnt make any sense!

That is what makes it a SHAME!!!

Nintendofan1990 said:
ps3_5.jpg
Well the new Sony Console the "PS3" was Sony's biggest failure, at the launch alot of units were sold, beacause, they thought it wil be better than Sony's accomplishment, the PS2. But peaple were killed for the PS3.
In christmas 06, the most wanted christams item was the PS3, and Wii tied.
In 07, the high sales stopped. And then peaple went for the other systems, why:
Price: $600
The reason why the console was $600 beacause of the Blu-Ray, thats also how the games cost from $50-$100.
What it stole from Wii and 360:
Well, even though the Wii released later than PS3, PS3 copied Wii, Motion Scencing, that 1 2 3 4 thing on the controller.
Also PS3 copied 360s guide button.

Nfanboy said:
PS3 sucks and stop complaining about people hating PS3, because PS3 SUCKS!!!

Immature Nintendo Fanboys showing their age as usual, "Move along people, nothing to see here."
Only thing we could do is report them for not abiding by Fanboyism rules.

Yea, but doing that, TO ME... Is kinda being a little pussy-cat, you know what im saying, we aint got the family jewels to tell them off, thats why you dont see me reporting them, it makes me feel like a scary-a** punk... So instead of doing that, i respond to their stupid remarks and tell them off instead!
Which to me is the best thing to do rather than telling on them!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back