Why should I buy a DS ?

For starters there are too many good games available on the ds to list. With that being said could you define "mature gamer" for me? In my thirty years on this planet I have never come across one human being who meets both qualifications. If you are looking for mature gaming options try the solitare game that comes with windows.

You should buy beccause it has awesome games like Final fantasy 3, Animal crossing, Mario kart DS, and one rated game for the DS is Resident evil deadly silence it not that bad
nds-resident-ev...

I'm convinced I'm gonna buy one (soon) :)

Doesn't have to be mature with lot's of violence , I love zelda too, I meant fun to play for adults too :)
Just was a bit afraid that most of the games were meant for the smaller children.

Is it also possible to use your ds as a pda ?

X-Knee said:
For starters there are too many good games available on the ds to list. With that being said could you define "mature gamer" for me? In my thirty years on this planet I have never come across one human being who meets both qualifications. If you are looking for mature gaming options try the solitare game that comes with windows.

By mature I meant games suitable for adults, like resident evil but also zelda or mariokart games.

Non-mature games I would consider: pokemon, cars, harry potter and the likes.

This is a personal opinion :yikes:

So from your reply I can deduct you know nobody you deem mature that plays videogames :aureola:

i played on mario bros on my friends and thats very fun but i own a psp and i would say they are better, but...i havnt seen all the stuff for ds

yes you can use your ds as a PDA, if you hack it and then get the proper homebrew. I happen to have teh homebrew, also Nintendo is working on a pda version i believe...dont quote me.
PM me if you ever need help with this topic.

Oh, get a DS for these reasons:

Touch screen
Duel Screens
Inavation
Great games
able to play GBA games

Here's some great games:

New Super Mario Bros.
Super mario 64 DS
Mario Kart DS
Star Fox Command
Kirby: Canvas Curse