Why the Check Mii Out Channel is a complete sham

Yes this is a harmless rip off. The Mii creator is hardly a viable medium for gainful creativity. I really like the channel as well.

i like the new channel, escpecially some star wars, mr bean and actor miis, bur it's obvious that nintendo should update the Mii channel at some time with more features...... ;p

If he didn't want people making them and taking credit, maybe he shouldn't have provided detailed instructions on how to rip him off of Mii artist popularity.

A sham, nah.....it's a bit simple, but it just launched, they can always add features to pimp it out a bit. The only thing I don't care for is using only initials for the name.......I know that's a protection-scheme issue, but still. The channel is fun, and a good idea in general I think :)

Oh my gawd! The mii artists are being "raped"!!!! SOMEBODY CALL THE POLICE!

...sigh

like I care. Mii artists you say? D'oh ! Like you need anything special to create real looking mii's. Nintendo hands you a box of parts you just pick some parts, call it your OWN design and go cry when you see someoe who does the same!
An artist is someone who can create something out of nothing. So you call people who make famous looking sims sim artists? Its pathetic that you can actually make such a big deal out of this....

Its accectly the same as that guy who said he thought of clans first. That he invented them here >.<

Making well known people ( jack black ) pfoeh! That is so original! Thank you for inventing that! Strange that I never thought of doing that! Or any of the other millions of wii owners!

I wouldn't call it a sham. Is it near perfect? I'd say no. Are there suggestions I'd make to Nintendo about how the channel would be better? Of course, but a Sham? Hardly.

Someone ripped off my idea on check mii out. it was an exact replica of my mii... same initials, same skill... the imposter's artisan name was kevin.... That bastard!

Still a cool channel though!

....I will kill kevin

lenitao3 said:
i like the new channel, escpecially some star wars, mr bean and actor miis, bur it's obvious that nintendo should update the Mii channel at some time with more features...... ;p
Yeah, that would be dope

The main point is to show creativity!

If you created it and some people bites off of you, then be proud!

You're one hell of an artist!

xD

I want my work to be copied :(

hahaha

I didn't expect myself to like this channel... I ended up liking it x]

Back