Why the Wii cant be the best selling system until the end of 08!

Status
Not open for further replies.
People didn't think the Wii would sell as well as it is right now. Over 5 million already and it's mostly running on hype. If Nintendo is to release one of the Big 3 titles, then Microsoft better watch its ass and not blindly rely on Halo 3 (which will sell nevertheless).

We'll have to see (guess Im not that big of a Nintendo fan boy)
But if the Elites dont sell out I'll be amazed.

I doubt the Elite will make 360's sell out like crazy the'll probaly sell more 120 GB. Then Elites. But I don't have a 360 so I want to get the Elite!

RedProdigy said:
People didn't think the Wii would sell as well as it is right now. Over 5 million already and it's mostly running on hype. If Nintendo is to release one of the Big 3 titles, then Microsoft better watch its ass and not blindly rely on Halo 3 (which will sell nevertheless).
Red is right, u shouldnt alwayz count on 1 big game microsoft has, nintendo has lots of big games that could easily crush halo, Say for example: Mario, New Legend Of Zelda, and Metroid...
But mostly mario, by itself will most definitely sell more than halo 3.

(Peeps stills like mario, even though mature rated games started to ooze out of nowhere, hey i like mature rated games, but im just stating out the facts!:D

CyanRussel said:
Red is right, u shouldnt alwayz count on 1 big game microsoft has, nintendo has lots of big games that could easily crush halo, Say for example: Mario, New Legend Of Zelda, and Metroid...
But mostly mario, by itself will most definitely sell more than halo 3.

(Peeps stills like mario, even though mature rated games started to ooze out of nowhere, hey i like mature rated games, but im just stating out the facts!:D
Haha Mario is going to crush Halo? I'm sure thats going to happen. :rolleyes:

This thread has gone to the crap, Mods should delete this

paintba||er said:

Haha Mario is going to crush Halo? I'm sure thats going to happen. :rolleyes:
Wat? Do u got a problem wit mario, u dont think this legendary character can sell millions of copies or more than halo3, if u think that, then id advise u to go to hell, and dont come back to planet earth.
If anything sucks or is garbage, it cant be mario, the only reason why theres games today mostly is bc of mario, and if u dont believe me look it up, next time instead of rolling ur eyes, put arf:arf: for thinking that mario sucks compared to halo!:shocked: :wtf: :)tard: :eek:ut: :sick: :crazy: =all of these should be u in order, 4rom wat i heard!)How bout that!:mad5:

CyanRussel said:
Wat? Do u got a problem wit mario, u dont think this legendary character can sell millions of copies or more than halo3, if u think that, then id advise u to go to hell, and dont come back to planet earth.
If anything sucks or is garbage, it cant be mario, the only reason why theres games today mostly is bc of mario, and if u dont believe me look it up, next time instead of rolling ur eyes, put arf:arf: for thinking that mario sucks compared to halo!:shocked: :wtf: :)tard: :eek:ut: :sick: :crazy: =all of these should be u in order, 4rom wat i heard!)How bout that!:mad5:
Mario is a great game but it still won't beat Halo. I don't have anything against Mario, in fact I can't wait for Galaxy to come out.

Haha Mario is going to crush Halo? I'm sure thats going to happen.

Oh, and uh, just to make sure that u kno that, its gonna happen, believe it or not, dont get ur hopes to high for halo3, they might make a mistake in making it, just like any other GAME COMPANY!!!!!!!!
As for MARIO GALAXY i say its heading in the right direction, matter of fact i dont even think u played the game have u?
And u say Mario cant hang wit halo, get out of the WATER!
[/I]

(I mean, can u at least think about how the game is going to do witout having to doubt it just bc of its failures, in the past.
I mean u cant lie urself, Mario games r pretty striaght forward, not many bad reviews!):frown2:

StevenNevets said:
Flashy trailors don't count for **** except to show concepts and we already know what it's about.

Those trailors don't proove anything... They may not even have a menu screen or working controls for the game... Notice the hud is gone too? Key indicator that it's not "in-game"

Untill we see people sitting in front of a tv using the Wii controllers to play the game (like E3 w/Mario and Metroid) then there is no point in super-hyping the game.
ssbb cant be played with the wii remote >.> only clasic controller/gc controller

JerrodDRagon said:
So your telling me the elite wont sell out? Your telling me we wont see a huge amout of 306's being broought beofore Halo 3 and at christmas.
AND ONCE AGAIN, Im not saying that the 360 will effect how the Wii is sold BUT Im saying that there's no way Nintendo can sell more Wii's sTHIS YEAR or UNTL christrmas 08. Since
1) it started late
2) the 360 elite
3) HAlo 3
U kno wat, i dont really think anybody cares about the ELite, its just an upgraded Xbox360, WoW sarcasm, i still got my money on the Wii to be able to win this war, while ps3 and 360 are battling it out, wii is out of the question in my view and garnering all the people who want, it cheap, easy-to-pick-up-and-play.
I mean who doesnt want wii?
If u dont like wii, then someone mustve hit u wit a steelpipe ten or twelve times and ran off seeing part of ur brain on the ground!

But I saw on a website a rumour that they are going to only make a couple hundred thousand of Elites. I'll try and find the source to post.

Well Edios entertainment wont be releasing any titles for PS3 until 08 and the fact that sony is asking the FCC to change certain key parts in the PS3 as an upgrade to create a PS3 elite much like how Xbox created their 360 Elites. Basically Sony is ripping off ideas from Xbox, Xbox calling PS3 names and Nintendo in the back in a lawn chair rocking back and forth wondering when games are coming out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back