why there shouldn't be texting in-game for wii

Dkw0101

Your Savior
Dec 23, 2007
Wii Online Code
3156-1824-0023-3057
everyones saying "oo this game should have texting" but heres the thing, how you you text and play at the same time? the 360 has a great keyboard positioned in the perfect location, the wii can't really do that due to there is no comfortable way to add one, if you were messaging "i need back up" the time needed to put down the wii-mote, get the keyboard, type it and press enter, you'd be dead.

lol, the texting for mario kart is in BETWEEN games, which most texting in wii games will be.

Sovieto said:
lol, the texting for mario kart is in BETWEEN games, which most texting in wii games will be.
where does it say you can text in mario kart, get me a source?

think KB i use on my Wii comes with 2 different brackets for multiple Playstation controllers...
depending on the game; a bracket could be fitted for the Wiimote... a game like Mario Kart Wii, not brawl

Kart was an example... i'm not saying there's chat in Kart...

idjut said:
think KB i use on my Wii comes with 2 different brackets for multiple Playstation controllers...
depending on the game; a bracket could be fitted for the Wiimote... a game like Mario Kart Wii, not brawl

Kart was an example... i'm not saying there's chat in Kart...

i want that......o_o

well i do agree brawl could do text chat because of the style you hold the wii mote for more comfort while playing.

and people should be use to texting with one hand while it's still on the wheel lolz.

my stuff is shmexxy :yesnod:... here
madcatz wireless thumpad (wtp)
gameshark has the same thing (relabeled)

lol, i'm not gonna buy a keypad for awhile, saving up for a ps3/car

wow im saving up for a ps3 too

wii has gotten a lil bit boring

I don't see how anyone could cry about this crap. Everyone criticizes MS for having to pay $50 for 13 months but expects Nintendo to have all those great things for free. PS3 has them sure... but its also crap compared to 360 and the PS3 costs $150 more.

You get what you pay for, stop whining.

lmao nintendo will never be on xbox or ps3 level online sorry man

Back