Status
Not open for further replies.

King Wiired

HITLER ME JEZ
Aug 8, 2006
United Kingdom Status : Stunnin'
Wii Online Code
8756-4872-6334-8478
I noticed not long ago that ABC had a 'No posting ban' and is now completely banned, and 'cause I'm nosey :) wondered if anyone why? I know he used to be quite sarcastic and harsh at times, but wondering what he did/said to get both a no posting ban, and then completely banned :) thanks guys :D

Is he perma-banned? o.o

If so, that's too harsh. Perma-banned is for if you post pr0n or something. >_>

he kept spamming and getting into arguments and flaming.

(I think it was him that told me to shove a wiimote up my ass when we were debating something)

here:

MetroidZ said:
what? Nintendo didn't make this game. and what do you mean "move forward" Nintendo took a whole new direction with the Wii. How far can graphics go before they look completely real? Then what? games will just die. Not with Nintendo. Nintendo ftw.
ABC said:
Great argument. I just love Nintendo fanbitches. :sleep: You have fun shoving your Wiimote up your ass when you get bored of it while I play online with my other consoles.
he kept flaming people, etc...

But a permanent ban? :shocked:

Last edited:
MetroidZ said:
I kept spamming and getting into arguments and flaming.
Typo? But aah right.. though that was just to you. He used to do it to practically everyone, not that I personally got anything against him. Thanks for the info :)

NO BEEF
But I'm hungry

Anyway flamings only good against noobs posting topics when theres already a topic

I don't mind people who stood up to what they thought was right and didn't back down but I guess ABC went a bit too far.

WHAT! he got banned!?! i loved his sarcastic posts. i know alot of people like him on other forums (however not as harsh lol) and i must say, people like him are what makes forums great lol.

Danm..I was wondering when that assh%^* would get Banned!!!:mad5:

He also joined my forum
He was ok on there

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back