Why was ABC Banned?

Status
Not open for further replies.
At times, he was a great guy but other times, annoying. Well, he made a lot of posts about the other consoles and such saying how great they are, a 360 fanboi or something.

You don't just get your account banned don't believe, I think it makes so that you can't make anymore accounts using the same email address or any of the stuff you put it when you make your account.

He was very...strange...we never had anything against each other, but some ppl are reporting that he was harrassing them, so I guess he deserved it. I didn't mind him too much, though we all got pissed at him some time or another, that's what made him interesting. :)

Well youy can ban the ip address (stops noobs) but theres a way to change it

How do you know :p

Honestly though, it didn't seem like he cared much if he was here or not. He just liked to make fun of us. :lol: Then, every once and a while, he would actually give a COMPLIMENT. As impossible as it sounds, it's true.

ssbb_lover said:
How do you know :p

Honestly though, it didn't seem like he cared much if he was here or not. He just liked to make fun of us. :lol: Then, every once and a while, he would actually give a COMPLIMENT. As impossible as it sounds, it's true.

well he was to much of a xbox fanboya nd liked to fun fun of the litte people yep thats us :sad:

I used to like him... then he got really annoying. He just looked for ANYTHING to make a rude comment about and it was really stupid.

And he didn't even like the Wii? :eek:ut: If he did he had a funny way of showing it.

Homesrfan said:
I used to like him... then he got really annoying. He just looked for ANYTHING to make a rude comment about and it was really stupid.

And he didn't even like the Wii? :eek:ut: If he did he had a funny way of showing it.
Tough love. :lol:

SonicFalcoWii, you're basically correct.

Here is ABC:
40% annoying
30% funny
10% xbox fanboy
15% Wii basher (not a harsh wii basher, but he did bash the Wii)
and maybe %5 of the things he said were correct :lol:
oh, and he was 100% dumbass. :thumbsup: (the good kind of dumbass ;) )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back