Why Wii Points?

mcorcoran80 said:
they probably like points because they can scam odd amounts of money out of you. If I buy the minimum of $10 for a $6 game, then' I've got $4 in worthless points, requiring me to buy at least another $10 of points. Then I buy 2 more $6 games and have $2 left over still. So add another $10 and then I have $12, so 2 more games and I've then spent $30 when all I wanted to spend was $6.

that sort of reply just reminded me of how hotdogs and buns are sold. theres always an excess of buns!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad2:

Stop posting like that! what is wrong with you..... just edit the first post you mad. why you have to keep posting like that. You are doubling posting if 2,3,4 or 5 of your posts comes back to back right after the other

and if G A M I N G L A G O O N is a banned word and the word **** isnt then this forum is pretty crappy.

Well leave then. Because obviously you are starting problems when i'm trying to help you. If you aren't having fun, then that's your problem because everybody usually is. You should try reading the rules of the forum

Back