grammar
grammar
grammar
grammar
grammar
grammar

zeon9881 said:
reveal a "wii fit" as their best at E3?

i mean COME ON! they would have been better off revealing miyamoto in a bikini suit

wtf.gif

That is so going on my sig

:lol:

^^^yay im famous in a good way not the paris hilton way

you know what im talkin about

I wouldnt say sony won E3

Killzone 1 tbh had pretty sloppy ( at best ) gameplay, and from what was seen it doesnt look like Killzone 2 has improved much. Time will tell, but most PS3 Owners i know are waiting mainly for that one game, and if it sucks (which is at least likely, graphics dont make a game) they will be pissed :lol:

Buying a console for games that are coming is a fools game, you buy the console when the games come (me, i love plenty of the wii games atm, i play 7-8 of them at least once a week)

the people who didnt like the wiifit anouncement are hardcore gamers, you are a tiny minority, casual gamers are the moneymakers

personally, i'm a medium hardcore gamer, but i like Wiifit

If its done right

to tainek and eric

if they didnt show wiifit lets ee they could have shown

SSBB
mario games
heck they had a long line of games

I wouldnt say sony won E3

Killzone 1 tbh had pretty sloppy ( at best ) gameplay, and from what was seen it doesnt look like Killzone 2 has improved much. Time will tell, but most PS3 Owners i know are waiting mainly for that one game, and if it sucks (which is at least likely, graphics dont make a game) they will be pissed

Buying a console for games that are coming is a fools game, you buy the console when the games come (me, i love plenty of the wii games atm, i play 7-8 of them at least once a week)

the people who didnt like the wiifit anouncement are hardcore gamers, you are a tiny minority, casual gamers are the moneymakers

personally, i'm a medium hardcore gamer, but i like Wiifit

If its done right

yeaa

gues what nintendos depending on oh yea thats right super smash bros brawl

and dont say if that game fails its the end for sony cause they still have

rathet and clank series
Gran T 5
tekken series
etc...(i posted alot of them on another thread but im to lazy to think and find the thread now)

see nintendo is living off of a few games

while sony just keeps shooting tons of em

zeon9881 said:
to tainek and eric

if they didnt show wiifit lets ee they could have shown

SSBB
mario games
heck they had a long line of games

yeaa

gues what nintendos depending on oh yea thats right super smash bros brawl

and dont say if that game fails its the end for sony cause they still have

rathet and clank series
Gran T 5
tekken series
etc...(i posted alot of them on another thread but im to lazy to think and find the thread now)

see nintendo is living off of a few games

while sony just keeps shooting tons of em

Please show me that thread of yours and name the games that are out on the PS3 right now that are good.

Back