why would nintendo

well we will see about kingdom hearts cause they may release two versions

and turok 2 is on all consoles i belive

killzone 2 was playable to only like 5 people all of whome said it was awesome
(its wasnt at E3 it was like last month or somethin)

zeon9881 said:

No, Turok is only on PS3 and X360, i don't think Wii will be getting it.

And I'm kinda confused...if you like the wii, why would you be selling it? Couldn't you just buy the PS3 and keep the wii?

zeon9881 said:

The people at G4 said that they watched someone else play it before the conference and they said it looked better than it did in the trailer. I'm still not sure about it though after Killzone 1. And I agree with the others, that you should try to find a way to keep both consoles, but whatever...

zeon9881 said:
^^^

holy sweet hell if you think those games are good you must really be a newiby to gaming

Sure you can say that...I'm both a hardcore and a casual gamer, all genres appeal to me and every system has at least 10 games that I want. I'm only 14, but i still love to play God of War, Halo, Time Crisis, etc., but i also like to lay low sometimes and play games that are fun and are a step away from the hardcore. The Wii is trying to do something different and you have to give them credit for that.

see i can buy a ps3 right now

i can litterly pick up a ps3 and buy it

but selling my wii will take off 300$ of the ps3

and im only 14 and a hardcore gamer 2
but nintendo can only hold on to a string for so long before it breaks and everthing falls apart

RivalDestiny said:
Sure you can say that...I'm both a hardcore and a casual gamer, all genres appeal to me and every system has at least 10 games that I want. I'm only 14, but i still love to play God of War, Halo, Time Crisis, etc., but i also like to lay low sometimes and play games that are fun and are a step away from the hardcore. The Wii is trying to do something different and you have to give them credit for that.
I don't know what to consider myself. I prefer more hardcore games, but I don't play games to an extreme amount, so I don't think I would be considered hardcore. The stupid mini games and party games that are only fun when you have other people to play with really don't interest me.

Well if that's how you think then i have nothing else to say.

Have fun with your PS3 and hope i get one soon as well, still hanging onto a PS2...still loads of fun with that still.

guys stop worrying im always gonna be on this forums

and

www.ps3forums.com

(my name is zeon9881)

and mushroomesmario im not being negative to wii and i dont get how you can think so from a simple coment like the string one i made

its just a metaphore saying if nintendo dosnt get some hardcore good games on to wii most the gamers wont even consider it a choice

but then again that just my oppinion

i might keep my wii

time will tell,but im most likly gonna sell it

actully this will bebefit my family cause we have been lookin for a player that plays both blu and dvd

plus it has awesome games and its your very own mini computer

Btw what did the other two do (Microsoft and Sony) That was so impressive besides Sony coming out with a game? I havn't followed them that closly can anyone inform me plz? thx.

well sony has butt loads off excellent games but mostly for next year

im not sure about M$

MS didn't annouce crap...but I don't care they already have a very good line-up and Halo 3 is coming out (which i still think is the most overrated/fanboyish game there is), E3 doesn't mean a whole lot to me.

but then i guess nintendo is trying to apporche the no gaming crowd

cant say their doing it wrong cause they have already made a butt load of money

oh and Rivals right Halo is way WAY over rated

Back