why would nintendo

What are you talking about, nintendo has lots of great games coming out, Metriod ssbb and Galaxies like what are you saying :S

Bah, mario kart dbz an arcade shooter and jenga.

Look at it this way Those are 4 games that will appeal to the real nintendo fans, Plus dbz is liked by many and will be online, the arcade shooter that they are coming out with i forget the name but im sure many will enjoy it. And the old and young will enjoy jenga. What does ps3 and xbox360 have?

Resistance
MotorStorm
The Darkness
Oblivion
Enchanted Arms
Rainbow Six

I guess its all a matter of preferance, i dont like any of those games. I would be much more excited for metriod, ssbb and Mario.

Those are the games that are already out, and you're comparing them to games that aren't out yet for the Wii...

If you're comparing the Wii games to PS3 games that aren't out, you should think about:
Heavenly Sword
LittleBigPlanet
Metal Gear Solid 4
Gran Turismo 5
Haze
Killzone 2
GTA IV

Games like that

Thing is, ive been following wii so much that out of those games you just named i dont know what the following are...

Heavenly Sword, LittleBigPlanet and Haze. That leavs MGS4 but ive never been a metal gear solid fan even when it was out for ps2. GT5 Which I love the grand Turismo series but i would take Mario galaxies over that. Killzone is just meh to me lol. GTA is probably the best series in the world and i was actually thinking of just buying a ps3 for that so yes GTA > Wii lol but thats not enough to make up for the other 2 games i want for wii.

Once again its a matter of preferance i dont know those games mentiond for ps3 and the other ones i just dont care about. Except GTA.

lol I know you prefer the games on the Wii.

It's just that you were comparing current games, which aren't the best for the PS3, to future Wii games, when you should be comparing future PS3 games to future Wii games. And current PS3 games to current Wii games...

So yea, I prefer the future PS3 games and you prefer the future Wii games :)

Super Smash > MGS4 > GT5 > Super Mario Galaxy > GTA

Never was a big fan of GTA, IGN and Gamespot rated it to high in my opinion...

Super Smash is an automatic pick-up, probably my favorite game of all time.

MGS4 won't dissappoint, all of em have been superb.

GT5 is the best racing game there is IMO. (Mario Kart is awesome as well)

Mario Galaxy: Never was a big Mario fan, but i might pick this one up, looks quite interesting.

no i was told to look at paintballers post and thats what he posted so thats what i put :p

Not sure if I think Super Smash is better than MGS4.. but they're both "must buys" for me, aswell as Final Fantasy XIII.

GT > Any car game IMO
Final Fantasy > Any RPG IMO
SSB > Any fighting game IMO
Yea.... lol enough of "IMO" now..

When I joined WiiChat, someone posted something about LittleBigPlanet, I was like... I just wasted my life watching that trailer... Now, I want it more than any other game...

I don't know why but FF is getting a little old for me..I don't like the kinds of RPG's where you stand and just press buttons. Sure FF7 was fun, but that was probably the first RPG introduced to me, so it was all new to me at the time.

Tales Series > FF IMO

Celestial said:
Not sure if I think Super Smash is better than MGS4.. but they're both "must buys" for me, aswell as Final Fantasy XIII.

GT > Any car game IMO
Final Fantasy > Any RPG IMO
SSB > Any fighting game IMO
Yea.... lol enough of "IMO" now..

When I joined WiiChat, someone posted something about LittleBigPlanet, I was like... I just wasted my life watching that trailer... Now, I want it more than any other game...
i see the potential for littlebigplanet, but i dont see why theres so much hype around it...

Back