Why would you annoy me, Wii?

Wii is annoying me

WiiChat Member
Jan 24, 2007
I LOVE the Wii, its amazing..... but annoying.

Why? Because I can't get one myself, played my mates but not one of my own.

I reserved one, it was ment to come 2nd Feb, then it changed to 16th Feb, ok I didn't mind that much, but this I did.

IT CHANGED TO 2ND OF APRIL!!!!! This is what my face was like: :mad5: :yikes: :mad5:

Nintendo is cool, I love what they make. From the Colour-less Gameboy to the Nintendo DS. And then came the Wii... Well, I flipped when I heard whit it could do.

They say that they are late in production because of a fault in the machine or somthing, I don't know fully, but what I do know is that They are late because they didn't think this would be a major console.

There was the Playstation, it wasn't a massive hit, but pretty popular. (Unlike the Wii, it was just popular from the word "GO")

Then the PS2 came, and that wasn't much of a hit either.

Then it was the DS, that was pretty good. (But still not compared to the Wii).

And then (now) it was (is) the Wii, this was VERY popular, but Nintendo didn't think it would be.

All I'm trying to say is that this is why you can't get a Wii, (In UK, not sure about America or Japan or somewhere else) and I'm pretty annoyed at the fact that not just me, millions of people got exited for a big lot of nothing for a few months.

If this affected you, then please post a reply telling us all how you feel.

And this is why the "Wii Is Annoying Me". (And many others as well).

WHERE do these facts come from, PS2 was the BIGGEST hit in the console world EVER, it by far outsold any other console in history and still holds that title.

you LOOSE, good DAY sir.

i am assuming you live in the uk? i live in the uk and was told i would get mine on the release date (8th december) but it didnt come. i rang up and they kept telling me the next day, the next day and so on. but i finally got it on 11th december at 9.00. but that weekend was the worst in my whole life. i kept looking for the delivery van every 15 mins throughout that weekend.

Byuakuya said:
i am assuming you live in the uk? i live in the uk and was told i would get mine on the release date (8th december) but it didnt come. i rang up and they kept telling me the next day, the next day and so on. but i finally got it on 11th december at 9.00. but that weekend was the worst in my whole life. i kept looking for the delivery van every 15 mins throughout that weekend.
it didn't happen to me with the wii, but I notice that sometimes; how your weekend is suddenly ruined by the anticipation of something that might not even come, and when it doesn't, you're even more upset.

i feel bad because it seems that everyone has been waiting for their Wii with enourmous anticipation, while i mentioned it to my mom ONCE and got it for christmas.my mom got it like a couple days b4 christmas(i know, sounds impossible). and the funny part of it is that everyone in the store was waiting in line to buy the last 3 Wiis so my mom went up to the front of the line and told a worker she had one on reserved(which was a lie)and then bought it. i feel my mom screwed over all those kids parents who wanted to buy their kids a Wii...but hey i dont really mind as long as i got mine:devil:

Last edited:
Back