!?!??Why?!?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sovieto

Banned
Aug 6, 2006
Why was that tread closed of Chat Live Now!! I made it like 2 days ago, I just wanted to see that chat more active...idiots.

Sovieto said:
Why was that tread closed of Chat Live Now!! I made it like 2 days ago, I just wanted to see that chat more active...idiots.
since it was just a thread that needed to be seen, it didnt need anyone to respond. why should it need to be open? and please dont insult other users or either of the moderators or the administrator

Well yah, but then it will go more down the list, then no one would see it, and he said it was a very old thread yet the date is clearly stated of when it was created...idiots is a childish word, if I really meant it I would have said retards.

that thread was posted very long ago... also everybody knows that chat and the forum has a chat room, so WHY did u posted that is the question!... ah and a person who has a flower as avatar is more retard than the other dont u think so?

Umm, its a Pirhana plant from mario(and your a nintendo fan and dont know that?!?!?)....and it wasnt posted a very long time ago cause i just posted it myself today*.. Today, 12:41 AM read the date...and + i barely see people on the chat.

so basicly the 2 things you said in your last reply made YOU look like a retard.

Last edited:
Arcadium is talking about how the chat was posted before, not this thread. and lets cut down on the insults

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back