Why

heaton2

WiiChat Member
Apr 4, 2012
Friars Point, MS
Wii Online Code
8412-6344-9689-2433
Why DO people post threads about the zaniest stuff and get like 163734 replies. If I post a thread about something important I get 8 replies. Whats up with that??!!!

Last edited:
^ Anyone who avoids posting in a thread because they don't respect the OP is a bigot lol.

Why DO people post threads about the zaniest stuff and get like 163734 replies. If I post a thread about something important I get 8 replies. Whats up with that??!!!

To be fair, ya haven't exactly posted "something important". All the threads you've made pertain to FCs, minus the 007 Embassy clan-thing ya organized. On the other hand, weird 'n random **** generally gets so many replies because it isn't limited to a single target audience like FC threads for a single game is. The more generalized a thread topic is, the more posts you'll probably get. ... Hence why we have the Lounge (I'm lookin' at you, thread of talkin').

Also, thread moved to the Lounge forum 'cause I'm an organization nut. Y'all already know this. :lol:

I've felt that way before. Ah, ol' 2007. Or was it 8? I dunno, what it says on my profile is unreliable.

"Thanks Wiichat apocalypse!" :D

Anyway, not to be rude, but try not to be boring, stop posting in ancient threads and stop being creepy with the whole "I wanna play against girls and post in every thread that has something about girls in the subject!" thing.

Also, welcome to wiichat, biatch.

To be fair, ya haven't exactly posted "something important". All the threads you've made pertain to FCs, minus the 007 Embassy clan-thing ya organized. On the other hand, weird 'n random **** generally gets so many replies because it isn't limited to a single target audience like FC threads for a single game is. The more generalized a thread topic is, the more posts you'll probably get. ... Hence why we have the Lounge (I'm lookin' at you, thread of talkin'.
Good business advice to. If you limit your product you have limited customers. Hence why medicine is so darn expensive. Because it only pertains to those who need it and because they need it, the product becomes more expensive. /getting off track

If you want your thread popular then make it broad and vague. Kinda like the title you got there but alas it is too vague which is a whole other topic.

No, make the thread's topic broad and interesting.
Do you think, what you are thinking is interesting
IronyMark-1.png

jk

Thanks for the advice. Tune in to my next thread and tell me if it's better.

If you have to add "punctuation" to that, it's just missing the point. Like saying a pun followed by "pun intended".

If you have to add "punctuation" to that, it's just missing the point. Like saying a pun followed by "pun intended".
or to indicated the 3 levels of irony

Do you think, what you are thinking is interesting
IronyMark-1.png

1. What you are thinking is a tread name. I am either questioning what he is thinking or the thinking tread.
2. The way I worded it makes it sound like what he is thinking is boring him. But it can be reversed if it is talking about the thread. In that way everyone is thinking that their own thoughts are boring him.
3. It replaces the normal question mark with a backwards question mark. Which indicates irony but also acts as a question mark which is irony in its self.

Last edited:
Back