Wi-Fi USB question

XBlade132

WiiChat Member
Nov 21, 2006
Lubbock, TX
Wii Online Code
4021-9390-5719-1488
Can anybody explain to me why I keep on getting little black boxes when I load up the program on my PC?

Hmm, interesting. I don't know if it's "normal" for the program to do it. I believe its whats causing' me to not access Wii Shop Channel, etc...

I just want to know how exactly to fix this "black box" problem.. :(

XBlade132 said:
Hmm, interesting. I don't know if it's "normal" for the program to do it. I believe its whats causing' me to not access Wii Shop Channel, etc...

I just want to know how exactly to fix this "black box" problem.. :(
Well, not really "normal," but "typical." Have you tried reinstalling the software?

I just did and it worked. But I'm not sure for how long cause' this is the 4th time already..

What program are you loading up to the PC?
As for the black boxes, I had that happen to me a few days ago with a flash drive. One of the folders had nothing but black boxes :wtf: ... So I formated and all is well in the land Oz

Last edited:
try removing the software and do a quick run of some updated spyware software & a good antivirus check of your pc...

after its done... reinstall the software... see if its some nasty rubbish you have on their :)

viruses & spyware can be the main cause of software not working correctly... at least from what I've experienced dealing with troublesome pcs

TheRook

Back