Wi-Fi Usb What one?

callum118

WiiChat Member
Mar 30, 2007
Hello, I've seen in HMV There are selling A wifi Max Usb connecter, And an actuall Nintendo One, What one is better? And why? What one shall I get? Thanks.:devil:

Get the official one! trust me on this, everyone has problems with the unofficial ones, but I haven't heard any complaints about the official ones, and I have one myself too. The official ones just tend to not work really lol, it will be worth it paying the extra money.

WiiGod said:
Get the official one! trust me on this, everyone has problems with the unofficial ones, but I haven't heard any complaints about the official ones, and I have one myself too. The official ones just tend to not work really lol, it will be worth it paying the extra money.
Here's your first complaint, mine wouldn't work at all! (and mine was the official Nintendo one) I ended out buying a router to solve my problems.

They both are pretty difficult. I couldn't get the unofficial one to work at all but the official one I have works time to time.

Ok Guys, I need more help. I have AOL And I have this " Netgear Wireless Router (It's White) Could I use this?

Back