Wi Game for a 16 year old male?

jeh1856

WiiChat Member
Dec 10, 2009
Fombell PA
I am looking to buy a Wi game for my 16 year old nephew and don't have a clue. He is your typical action adventure kid. He already has "Sports" and "Sports Resort". Any suggestions?

ya u should get him call of duty waw because it is shotting and alot of action i even have it :yesnod::yesnod::yesnod:

Actually, Modern Warfare:Reflex for the Wii is a great game probably the best out there.

Actually, Modern Warfare:Reflex for the Wii is a great game probably the best out there.

I agree. It's one of the best out there currently for the Wii. Plus the online play is fun.

Though I have played a few other action games:

Metroid Trilogy
The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
Resident Evil 4
Tomb Raider Anniversary

And if he's interested in more fun for the family games, there are:

Super Smash Bros. Brawl
Mario Kart Wii
Super Mario Bros. Wii
Guitar Hero World Tour

As I mentioned, these are games that I have played or own. There are many others though I just don't know them off the top of my head. lol.

first off don't get the COD games because the entire series sucks and the Wii versions suck the worst.

what you should get him would be any of the following:

Zelda Twilight Princess
Super Mario Galaxy
Super Smash Bros Brawl
Mario Kart Wii
Okami
No More Heroes
Madworld
Resident Evil 4
Metroid Prime Trilogy

any one of those games would be perfect.

Thanks everyone. I just bought Modern Warefare: Reflex, which is great for my nephew. Plus, I have good ideas for future gifts.

first off don't get the COD games because the entire series sucks and the Wii versions suck the worst.

what you should get him would be any of the following:

Zelda Twilight Princess
Super Mario Galaxy
Super Smash Bros Brawl
Mario Kart Wii
Okami
No More Heroes
Madworld
Resident Evil 4
Metroid Prime Trilogy

any one of those games would be perfect.

just cuz you hate cod dose'nt mean everyoone new to it eants to hate it. & good he's gonna love that game for quite some time

Back