Wierd/funny things you did in Zelda

Billii

WiiChat Member
Dec 27, 2006
Is there any wierd/funny things you did while playing zelda?

I got one its when after you show the kids at kakerio (sorry about spelling) your bow and arrows so I jumped off the top of the building. It was fun:D :D :D

I have one. When I play Zelda, I don't get "into" the fights - like standing up, waving the controller like a spaz and making a fool out of myself. But with the final boss, Ganondorf, the whole fight was so intense that I stood up, waved my controller like a spaz, called out and shouted names and made a fool out of myself... :blush2:

I enjoy shooting the little children with arrows, and watching them cringe. But thats just me.

I Like Where That Kid Is In Kakariko On Top Of That Building... If You Get On The Edge Facin The Gate The Goes To Eldin Field... If You Jump Of Just Right, You Roll And Grab A Ledge.

Fun To Do!

And I Also Like Jumping Off Of High Places And Saying, "That Didn't Hurt..."

yeah i have one once i had a bow combinde with hawkeye i went to kakiriko villige and shot a bird in the eye only at night:yikes:

New one! Thinking I can kill Ice enemys by useing hidden skill Draw on it.:prrr:

At the forest temple before I had the Gale where the two platforms rotate but one is horizontal and the other vertical. I spent over 2 hours and at least 15 retries trying to get across

The AWESOMEST Thing I've Done Is Hiting The Pole In Kakariko From The Spring WITHOUT The Hawkeye!

I'm NOT Kidding!

+Maniacal=Maniac+ said:
The AWESOMEST Thing I've Done Is Hiting The Pole In Kakariko From The Spring WITHOUT The Hawkeye!

I'm NOT Kidding!
I believe you because I did that aswell! I didn't even know about the Hawkeye until I went into Malo's shop in Kakariko before he goes to Castle Town. That only happened just before I was off to the last dungeon.

Yeah, when you get to the hidden village, it's fun sniping those guys, the music complements it. I also like to run over enemies with Epona!

+Maniacal=Maniac+ said:

I'm NOT Kidding!

i did the same as well. took three tries. the first i was by a little, the second i was to high and the third hit dead on. not till this post did i know a hawk eye existed.

Back