Wierd/funny things you did in Zelda

i like it when you go to hyrule field and going over the big stone brige and shoot those ork things with the bow on the boars and makeing them go fling off the edge and wathing them explode its fun:devil:

When finishing off a poe to get it's soul as wolf link I would yell out "GIVE ME YOUR SOUL RAWR" and my mom would look at me weird..

Well in Kakoriko, Were the hot spring is on top of the cliff and theres a goron and a kid goron, i like grabing a chicken and being like all, alright gorons........gotta fly, dee dee dee dede and then Beth (the young girl you save) watches a 200 pound man fly down on a chicken and shes all like WHAT THE HECK and Links like all dee deede.............yeah its pretty awsome.

New one: Throwing all the chickens off the place where you go at lake hyian and get shot out of a cannon after you pay the man.

New one again! It was when you go to the goron at the broken brige (when it is still broken and with the bow you shoot the goblins on boars and watch the other goblin on the boar fall in the hole!

No double postee. Yeah I like it when he repairs your cannon and it takes like 4 fast days and he moves around really fast hitting the cannon with stuff.

I hit the pole with hawkeye and without although I can't say with it is anything to brag about the only reason it's easier is because it's steady I did it on the GC 3 times in a row

Sniping was so fun if you didn't have it I would replay the game up to there they should make a LoZ FPS

oh, trying to knock yeta off the edge doing the snowboarding against her, she was impossible to beat so i decided to see if i could kill her by hitting her with my sword lots, or doing it near and edge..didnt work, but i did beat her in the end.

Also, has anybody ever tried going into hyrule market as wolf link and doing a spin attack when lots of gaurds surround you? they all run off scared, its pretty funny.

Yes, and they drop hearts and rupees. (true!)

Did you know if you approach Epona from the behind you can get a jump start?

Here's a mess 'o' secrets!
[MEDIA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wPPOWTbL4JA[/MEDIA]

I screamed when the hand in the Twilight Palace came seemingly out of nowhere and grabbed the Sol off me... scared the hell out of me, woke my girlfriend up.

i like walking under water holding stuff in ordon village like walking under water with a pumpkin and trowing rocks underwater
i yelled out when the hand was about to grab the sol im like arrrrr its mine! and hookshoted it just in time and ran

Glitch said:
I knew all of those before except for the pumpkin one and the attacking guards one.

I love these things. ^_^

Yeah exactly the same here dude. I thought everyone would know stuff like that - especially about Epona - being able to talk to her and getting a boost from jumping on from behind.

Oh, i tell a lie - i didn't know about the bullet bill on the cannon guy's clothes either.

Back