wifi adapter

chr_mar

WiiChat Member
Mar 1, 2007
Just want to know if those wifi adapters you plug into your computer work very well and witch one would be the best to get if their worth it.

I suggest you don't get any! The datel wifi max for wii/dslite didn't work! The nintendo wifi usb connecter.......didn't work, and i tried everything to sort them out! There rubbish! When it comes out, you should get the LAN adapter, thats what i'm waiting for!

Well, the Nintendo Wifi adapter works perfectly for me. It never craps out or causes any lag to the Wii or my computer. The only things I don't like about it is that your computer has to be on for it to work, and if you have WiiConnect24 on, a little pop-up balloon shows up on your computer every 2 minutes. Also the adapter does not work in Windows Vista...

My Wii is in another room, maybe about 40 ft. The instruction manual says it only works within 30ft however.

thanks for the input i think ill give it a try. You said you are using the official nintendo wifi right?

Cactus said:
Well, the Nintendo Wifi adapter works perfectly for me. It never craps out or causes any lag to the Wii or my computer. The only things I don't like about it is that your computer has to be on for it to work, and if you have WiiConnect24 on, a little pop-up balloon shows up on your computer every 2 minutes. Also the adapter does not work in Windows Vista...

Me As Well...

Ya Im using the Official adapter.

J.J.W.S. said:
I suggest you don't get any! The datel wifi max for wii/dslite didn't work! The nintendo wifi usb connecter.......didn't work, and i tried everything to sort them out! There rubbish! When it comes out, you should get the LAN adapter, thats what i'm waiting for!

its already out if you live in Canada/America go to this link

Back