WiFi Chatting?

Joshieca

Oh yeah, its me!
Feb 19, 2007
San Diego - Prescott (School)
I know that each DS LITE comes with a chat software to use when you are within like a 30ft range, but is there anything out there to chat with someone over the WiFi network for the DS??

Joshieca said:
I know that each DS LITE comes with a chat software to use when you are within like a 30ft range, but is there anything out there to chat with someone over the WiFi network for the DS??

Club House games for the DS allows Picto-Chat DURING the game while playing over Wi-Fi. However only with people you have exchanged friend codes for that game with. Random match-ups do not allow picto-chat during the game.

For Messenger on the Wii, they'll have to release the wireless keyboard that has been rumoured to be released in the future for use with the Internet Channel, Typing, etc.

Wiinoob said:
Which games?
AC: WW and MPH are examples. although it is not picto chat within the game it is still a form of live chat. i am assuming the original poster meant something like that.

cookiemonsta11111 said:
For Messenger on the Wii, they'll have to release the wireless keyboard that has been rumoured to be released in the future for use with the Internet Channel, Typing, etc.

I was thinking that they would have a graphical keyboard on the lower touch screen and then you view your webpage/ im windows on the top.

But a wireless or attached keyboard would be nice.

We don't need no stinking keyboard for the DS. That would ruin the portability. I always have my DS in my pocket, and I think the touch screen is an awesome typing method.

ther are games like Jump Ultimate stars and more just forgot watch one lol oh and any of you have Jump Ultimate stars Pm me with your friend code so we can battle

yeah you should there is 300 chracters but 45 you can fight as the rest is help chracters its like smash bros but anime chracters here is a list of chracters from some shows like
Black Cat
Bleach
Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo
Busou Renkin
Captain Tsubasa*
Cobra*
D.Gray-man
Death Note
Dr. Slump
Dragon Ball
Eyeshield 21
Gintama
Hokuto no Ken*
Houshin Engi*
Hunter × Hunter
I"s*
Ichigo 100%
Jigoku Sensei Nūbē*
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure
Jungle King Ta-chan*
Katekyo Hitman REBORN!
Kinnikuman*
KochiKame
Majin Tantei Nougami Neuro*
Midori no Makibaou*
Muhyo to Rouji no Mahoritsu Soudan Jimusou*
Naruto
Ninku*
One Piece
Pyu to Fuku! Jaguar
Rokudenashi BLUES*
Rurouni Kenshin
Saint Seiya*
Sakigake!! Otokojuku*
Shaman King
Slam Dunk
Taizo Mote King Saga*
The Prince of Tennis
Tottemo! Luckyman*
Yu-Gi-Oh!
YuYu Hakusho
it a game to buy very awesome game if you get the time go to you tube there is some game play you can watch

Back