WiFi Help?

SeaCrazed

WiiChat Member
Nov 29, 2010
We have city WiFi but to use it you need to click on the "I agree" button for the TOS before you can use the internet.

Well when we do a connection test it fails, I forgot the error code, but could it be because you need to agree to the TOS?

hey, i cant really remember exactly when i did mine (was a long time ago) but i think that i did agree to the TOS to allow connection.i think that by not agreeing to the TOS it isnt allowing the connection to run there for preventing you from connection, agree-reset the wii- then you should be fine.

i have wifi from a loptop but wheni play ssbb it take fo eva to get some body to join

do you have this issue with any other games? or is it just this game itself? If it is only this game then it could be an issue with the servers of the game or it could be an issue with your internet connection, i.e low signal strength.

i play ssbb on wifi wireless one but it take foeva to somone to join

Last edited:
Nick, how would I agree to the TOS? Normally on our computers, when you open up a browser * and connected to the WiFi * it comes up to agree to the TOS, but you have to open the browser first. Thanks for the quick reply

impossible i'm sure, with ds its possible. & i dont think "tos" wifi is fast enough for online gaming.
:

i went to a hotel for 2 weeks & it had wifi like that, but you cant open the browser without a wifi connection. So its a paradox between wii & city wifi

So pretty much stop trying to connect? I guess just have to wait until we can get a new router.

Thanks for the help everyone! Amazing how quick the replies came.

Back