WiFi Issues...can't connect to strong signal

SinceNine19

Ride or Die
Dec 17, 2006
VA, USA
Wii Online Code
5220-4588-0793-0698
We run a DI-614+ DLink wireless router at my girlfriends house here. We have a solid wireless LAN here that our Wii connects on and all of our PC's connect on fine.

I setup the wifi settings for Tetris DS just now and it wont connect to our signal. It finds the access point np, shows 3 green bars solid. gets settings, but ALWAYS fails connection tests. I changed our router channels from 1 to 11 to 6 and none change that at all it seems...I used an unsecured wireless signal we got here too...and it connected just fine...but I got dropped from a game because of the low signal strength.

We get error code : 51300

Anyone have same issues or can help us out? Thanks!

Matrix settings...are what. I don't see anything on my GUI for matrix settings. I've been through everything and it all seems right still.

WEP I re-did to a 64-bit encryption vice our old 128-bit. So that should be fine. It's also in slot #1 for the key which DS can read.

Last edited:
More bad news. I just got our Wii online and it works perfectly now. DS should be working then. Dammit.

Fixed everything. Re-configured router's hardware acceleration to normal instead of non-normal and DS connected right away and Wii stays online now too. Muy excelente! Thanks for the help everyone!

Back