Wifi MAX

hey how do all these wifi usb things stack up against the ninendo brand usb wifi connector??????????????????????????

works good

I have a 3 story house and i have mine downstiars and it works with my labtop and psp upstairs with a 80% signal! i dont know if it will work for wii.... i hope it does cuz im getting a wii soon... and i dont want to spend 70 dollers on a wifi router!

i got one for real cheap and it works fine for me. But then again my computer is in the room right next to the living room. and its in the corner closest to the TV through the wall. If the wall wasnt there, id say the distance between my computer and the wii is like 3 ft max.

Kris said:
Netgear > Linksys

Not according to Nintendo's website regarding the different recommended wireless routers.

My Wii's on the other side of this wall, so I don't think I would have any connection issues with the USB dongle. I mean, I highly doubt the range could be that poor when it's so close.

u should get 100 percent connectivity if not 95... i use mine upstairs and mine is in the basement and like i said i have a 3 story house.... and i get 85% connectivity... GET IT!

Saw this on google and decided to post. I got this today and while it took a little bit of time to configure, I got it to work on my Wii. I noticed it only used 11Mbps but then I messed around with some settings I got from another site and I got it up to 54 Mbps.

Back