WiFi Max

ftrapnell

Wii chat member
Apr 24, 2007
São Paulo, Brasil
Wii Online Code
1099-4922-1337-8610
Well, I hope somebody can help me.
I´m trying to connect my Wii using the WiFi Max...
I installed the software, drivers, shared the connection, my Wii can find the WiFi connection, the software on the PC can see the Wii´s MAC address, I setted the channel to 1, but when I perform the Connection test, the Wii shows an error 51331 or 52031 and I´ve tried to do everything that is described on the Nintendo´s Customer Service page, the one that you enter the error code to see what you have to do... but nothing helps..

WiFi Max has a 5% sucess rate. It maybe less than that. I suggest you get something different not made by Datel.

Try changing it to channels 1, 6 or 11. Works better on any one of these channels.
If that doesn't work then its probably the product's fault.

also what os have you got? i got a wifimax with xp... upgraded to vista and the world came tumbling down!! although there is now vista drivers there is no 64bit cover :sad:

To get mine working with XP i just put in the cd and used all default values then on the wii let it find the access point (saves typing all that gumf out) and connected fine... but it doesnt work for me now lol!!

Thank god my neighbour has wireless enabled in his house and doesnt know about encryption ha ha ha ha ha ha ha :cornut:

if your sharing a internet connection without a router you will need to set the ip
the subnet mask the default gateway and the dns addresses on the wii manually

Back