wifi net connexions

scoggy

WiiChat Member
Jan 3, 2008
hi i am new here and just wondered if i can surf the net on my wii any help wpould be cool thanxs in advance al:ciappa:

yes need wifi then buy it for 500 wii points on wiishopchannell. get wii points 2000=20.00$ get em ar walmart , typing with wii on internet right now lol .

Umm, what tampa2012 is trying to say is..

Yes you can. First you have to get your Wii connected to the internet (either wirelessly via the built-in wifi or by using the RJ45 LAN-USB adapter). Once that's working, you go onto the shopping channel and pay for the Opera web browser. It used to be free but now it's 500 points which equates to $5 (except you need to buy points in $20 increments so you'll have 1500 points left over for virtual console games).

If you'd like, you can hook up a USB keyboard to make typing easier.

sremick said:
Umm, what tampa2012 is trying to say is..

Yes you can. First you have to get your Wii connected to the internet (either wirelessly via the built-in wifi or by using the RJ45 LAN-USB adapter). Once that's working, you go onto the shopping channel and pay for the Opera web browser. It used to be free but now it's 500 points which equates to $5 (except you need to buy points in $20 increments so you'll have 1500 points left over for virtual console games).

If you'd like, you can hook up a USB keyboard to make typing easier.
if i got the 500 pack how long would it last is it a 30 day thing? cheers i pay for a 24hr unlimited service on the net does this not apply to wii ? sorry for being thich regards Alan

Back