wifi USB problems

bark52

WiiChat Member
Dec 30, 2007
hi everyone

ok so i can load the usb connector and successfully run internet related tasks on my Wii. But after i turn my computer off and reboot it, i will click on the registration tool and nothing appears. I also run a connection test and the wii says it is unable to connect to the internet.

This happened with 2 different computers, and they are in good shape. Still same problems though. In order to go online again i have to uninstall the USB software from my computer and reload. But that takes a while and is annoying. (especially if this still goes on when brawl comes out!)

Can someone help me?
-Jon

Should work
Make sure after installing it and acceping your Wii to use it you take your Connecter before you restart your PC if you do
Make sure it's flashing too. Should work

when you do the connection test and it fails, it should give you a support code, submit the code at support.nintendo.com

Yep, and does your computer support your Connector? The USB Connector, only works if you have Windows XP, I think they also have an upgrade or whatever, so it could work on Vista. But, I heard that it didn't really work? Lol

Back