Wii '07 Pre-Review.

Has to do with the fact that Nibris is fairly new, I don't even think they found a publisher yet, at least I haven't found any info on it from their website.

according to their site, they are entirely devoted to the Nintendo DS and Nintendo Wii platform, and its the only one they'll develop for. The group consist of people who feel that gameplay and story is the utmost important part of the game, but they know that they won't leave graphics out. Should be an awesome title

That Sadness game looks FANTASTIC. I <3 horror video games!

the screen shot from mario party features a minigame identical to one from super monkey ball, and the super monkey ball minigames are terrible
i know that sega is to blame for super monkey ball but it still worries me

Redman said:
Sadness does look promising but hardly any1 noes about it...
well, they have nothing to show and therefore can't advertise.
But just your guys interst, interests me a bit. Maybe this will do good

Now, the B&W footage that was shown for Sadness was actual game play? It looks like film footage were you mimic the characters controls with the wiimote. It really looks intriguing...

teh frog said:
Don't forget Warioware: Smooth Moves! That game pwns!
ya but it's out in Japan and it's early U.S.
It will be here to soon.

Has any major site done reviews ont it yet though?

Batalian Wars should be pretty good. Just have the vehicles handle like CoD3 and they will be set. I like the tank controls, but the driving is amazing. Almost makes me want to go and buy Excite Truck. :arf:

Moten said:
Blazing Angels should be sick with the wiimote. And if they work out the online for 16 person dogfights, I don't think you can go wrong.

Yeah. I'm glad someone brought up Blazing Angles. I'm realy excited about it. It tends not to be brought up to much though, which disapoints me :sad:

WiiSir said:
Yeah. I'm glad someone brought up Blazing Angles. I'm realy excited about it. It tends not to be brought up to much though, which disapoints me :sad:
because it didn't do to well on the other platforms... It would still be the same game, maybe minor changes.

Back